Not Tonight-Harry Styles

Harry and I have been dating for about 7 months now so we know each other pretty well, and even that's an understatement. Today I was really cranky because my professor had called me out in front of the entire class of about 200 people and showed them a stupid mistake I made. I love college all in all, but it's moments like these that I want to curl up in a ball on a couch and cry. So that's what I did. I got home from class and threw on some pjs. Then I crashed on the couch and turned on some Supernatural reruns. I had a sudden need for my boy friend so I hit him up.

"Harry come to my house and chill with me, I'm lonely

xoxo y/n"

"Chill? Or is this code for something 😏

Harry"

"No, just chill. My moms here. 😑 One more year and I can move out with and live with you ☺

xoxo y/n"

"So close! We can do it! Just hang in there! And yeah I'll be over in a few.

Harry"

I sat on the couch staring at Sam's old hair, till I heard a knock at the door.

"I got it!" My mom shouted and let Harry in. I heard them small talk and then Harry came into the room I was in shutting the door behind him. The lights were dim because that's how I like them when I'm watching TV. Harry plopped down next to me and threw his arm around me.

"How are you y/n?" He asked, as I lay my head in the crook of his neck

"Ehhhh, pretty awful." I say and flip the TV to Netflix.

"I want to pick a movie," Harry says grabbing the remote an sliding under the blanket with me. "Close your eyes it's a surprise."

I close my eyes and giggle at how cute he sounds. "Alright," he says as the beginning credits roll and I open my eyes.

After about 20 minutes of the movie I realize it's just one of those 'friends with benefits' movies with a lot of sex; which explains why Harry close it. He obviously wants something tonight, but that won't be happening with my mom here and all. Under the blanket Harry slides his hand to my thigh and moves his index finger in slow circles. I sigh and just let him do it cause that's as far as he'll get tonight.

Just as I was thinking that, my mom walks in and the sudden light from the hallway illuminates the room in an awful way. My mom closes the door and comes in. She sits down on the couch next to me and Harry. No words are exchanged and it's just this awkward silence. Should I also mention Harry is still wringing circles on my thigh?

Well I just did.

Then the most awkward thing that could ever happen to me happens. A sex scene comes on. The couple are going hard, clothes ripping and all. I just swallowed , the sexual tension Harry was radiating was rubbing onto me. Harry's hand slowly moves up my thigh and I feel a particular tension in the pit of my stomach. I grab Harry's hand and push it off my thigh, but he puts it right back and closer this time.

"Should we find a room or do this under a blanket?" Harry whispers seductively in my ear.

I swallow again, trying to hide my tension.

"Not. Tonight. At. All." I say in between breaths.

The couple on the screen are still moaning and screaming, as Harry's hand reaches my panty line.

"This is too much sex for one movie." My mom shouts which makes Harry's hand suddenly retract from my thigh completely.

"Yeah you're right mom. It's just not the right time or place." I say, trying to hint to Harry, but I'm sure he doesn't get it. He just stares at the scene intensely. I decided it would be funny to take advantage of him while he's seduced and mess with him. I put my hand on his thigh and he jumped a bit. I slowly moved it. My hand moved up his leg and I could feel his heart pounding like crazy. He was either really nervous or really excited; or both. He was hard like crazy, and that just drive me off the edge.

"Hey Mom, I've got a bit of studying to do so I think I'm going to take Harry home." I say hinting to Harry. Of course he gets this hint, but not my other one.

We slide off the couch and I run up stares to grab a box of Harry's condoms. We hop in his car and head back to his house which is only 3 minutes away.

Once we get inside I pull the box out of my sweater pocket and lay it on the counter. Harry slowly walks over to me and grabs me by my waist.

"Not tonight, hmm?" He says placing his warm hand on the right side of my face.

"I didn't say not tonight. I said not there, at my house, with my mom right there." I realized this was a lie once I said it, but it didn't matter. Harry pulled me into him and we started our night.