Thundering Night

As Ottieer and Marska were watching TV and eating ice-cream they hear a door bell.
They both look at eachother confused and wonder who that could be.
To Ottieers surprise it was Zach, she was holding something behind her back.
"Zach..? What ar--I knew youd change your mind. No one can resist being without me for long" Ottieer says proudly.
Zach sighs annoyed.
"Look Ottieer, I am sorry I was that harsh earlier today. But honestly you get on my nerves like a fly to a lamp at night."
Ottieer is shocked to hear that she annoys someone, since, acording to herself shes the best person alive. Well, second best.
As Zach hands Ottieer a rose Marska comes over to see what the fuss is about. She was just as surprised as Ottieer, but gave Zach a big smile and thumbs up.
Zach is happy that she did something praise worthy.
"Well, I am sorry for getting on your nerves Zach but come oon you still love me" Ottieer winks at her and Zach just rolls her eyes.
"In any case, want to join us?" Marska says happily.
"I guess, but I wont stay for long." Zach replies.

As they watch the movie it starts to thunder and pour rain outside.
Zach walks up to a window and sighs deeply.
"Whats wrong?" Marksa asks.
"It seems like a storm is comming"
Zach says dissapointedly.
"Well, you know what that meaaans." Ottieer says with a smug smile.
Marksa and Zach look at Ottieer all confused.
Ottieer stands up, runs to get pillows and covers, drops them on the floor and shouts"
"Sleepoverrr! You will love it." Ottieer says exitedly.
Zach sighs deeply and knows that she has a choise to run home before it gets too bad, but she thinks its worth a try. One night never killed anyone.
"Fine." Zach says.

The next morning Ottieer is woken by the sun shining in her eyes. She groans, turns to her right and covers a part of her face with a pillow. She rubs her eyes slightly and sees Zach's adorable sleeping face turned to her. Ottieer blushes slightly and smiles. She then moves a little bit twords Zach and slowly puts her arm on her. Zach doesnt react so Ottieer slightly pokes Zach's nose with hers and then slowly falls asleep.