Sunny Morning

"Ottieer." says Zach in a disgusted voice. Ottieer groans as she hugs Zach tighter.
"OTTIEER!" Zach yells and wakes Ottieer and Marska up. Ottieer backs away from her and hits Marska.
"Im sorry Zach. I..." Ottieers voice gets quiet as she sees that Zach is blushing.
"Its fine just...don't do that again." Zach says and gets up.

As Zach gets ready to leave Ottieer asks
"Do you want me to lead you home a bit?"
"If you feel like it." Zach replies.

As they walk to Zachs home for most of the way it is just awkward silense. Ottieer just walks and looks at the surroundings as she sees them getting closer and closer to their destination.
"Hey Zach about this morning.."
"What about it?"
"Im sorry that I hugged you. I really am. I know how much you dont want to be clo...se to me.."
"No, Im not angry about the hug. I just got really startled. Im sorry that I yelled at you"
"..."
"..."
They walked in silense for the rest of the way.
They arrived at Zachs place.
"Well I'll be going then, It was fun hanging out with you. And I bet you feel the same way about hanging out with me." Ottieer says.
"What n-... Actually. Yes. It was fun. For once." Zach says and gives Ottieer a slight smile. Ottieer gets super happy and smiles brightly back.
"..."
"..."
"Well I will get going then. Dont want to make Marska wait for too long." Ottieer says as she waves goodbye.
"Wait before you go um..." Zach says stopping Ottieer.
"Yes? What is it?" She asks.
Zach looks away and slowly opens her arms for a hug. Ottieer gets confused for a second. She doesnt question it and hugs her.
They stay there hugging each other for a few seconds.
"..Well anyway. Thanks for taking me home." Zach says as she breaks the hug.
"No problem. I will come by another day and we can hang out again."
They both face each other and start blusing hard. They loom away and say bye the final time before going their seperate ways.