Chapter 14: Early Earth Division

Grayson's POV

I watched my brother screaming and crying out for dear life. I finally charged for him. I flew and caught him in midair. I grabbed him then pulled him to safety.

It took a lot of strength and speed to tug him out of the wind. I was wishing I had Ethan's super speed. But thankfully, I ended up making it out of the storm.

He was knocked out, so I carried him in my arms. I stared at him with a worried expression. "Come on, E. Don't leave me! Don't leave me, man!" I cried, like a little baby.

I tried shaking him and yelling in his ear for a long time. I was frustrated because there was no place for me to lay him down since we were on a gas planet.

Suddenly, his eyes slowly opened. He looked around. "W-what's going on? What happened?" He mumbled, groggily.

"Ethan!" I cried, cheerfully. I pulled him into the tightest squeeze. "I thought you were dead!"

"Huh? What happened to me?"

"The storm almost crushed your body. We were this close to loosing you, dude."

"Why didn't you call for Aviana?"

"I did, but she made me carry out the duty by myself. I can't believe her. You could've seriously died."

"Well thank God I'm okay. Now let's go continue this mis----"

Suddenly, a huge pack of flying superhumans approached us. "Hault! Who goes there?!" The leader demanded. They all held large, white machine guns.

"We're The Astro Twins

"We're The Astro Twins." I replied, bravely.

"Are you mutated aliens?!" The leader growled. He had very long, sharp teeth and a long jawline.

"What the hell is up with everyone thinking we're aliens??" I complained.

He clicked on his gun, showing he was about to shoot.

"Woah, woah, okay look. We don't mean any harm, alright?" Ethan put his hands up. "We just want to know if you know anything about the earlier humans right before earth was invaded by aliens."

"You're spies aren't you?" The second leader assumed, angrily. "Let's shoot 'em!"

They started to rapidly shoot their bullets at us.

Luckily, we were able to fly out of the way, quickly. Ethan used heat vision to burn their hands, so some of them dropped their guns. But they dove and caught them in midair.

I used my fire breath to burn them. But, it didn't have much effect on them.

"Jesus, are these superhumans built by God?!" I snapped.