Chapter 16: Turned Against Each Other

Ethan's POV:

"I knew Professor Quinn was linked to the alien invasion!" I boasted, as Gray and I strapped our seatbelts on in the time machine.

"Okay Einstein, you were right." He teased. "So what now?"

"Now when we get to Saturn, we just need to find out where these aliens were located. After we find that out, we determine what their purpose was."

"Only three more planets to go." Grayson mentioned, delightfully.

The time machine shook, rapidly as it took us to the next planet.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Uranus year, 3516224°C day, 298°C night

Uranus year, 3516
224°C day, 298°C night

We opened the door to dozens of floating superhumans staring at us, puzzled. We froze, not really sure how they would react.

Dammit, we must've poofed right in the middle of their city.

Silence.

"Um... Hello." I said, slowly.

"WITCHES!" One green glowing man shouted. Everyone attacked, and captured us in two big nets.

Gray and I squirmed around and yelled, trying to wiggle out for dear life.

He tried burning his way out. No use. I tried electrocuting my way out. Not a scratch.

Man, what is this? Are these nets indestructible?!

They pulled us away to a tall, metal building that read "Government Testing."

Oh great, more interrogating.

They took us in a room and tied us in two chairs right next to each other. I felt a little more safe knowing that at least this time, my brother was right by my side.

They left us alone in the large room for a little while.

We just glanced at each other. "So how in the world are we getting out this one?" Grayson asked.

"Just relax. Let's just answer all of the questions that they have for us. They just might let us go, once they understand."

"If they don't kill us right before."

Two men in black doctor uniforms marched inside of the room. They had about six other doctors behind them. "Hello, I am Dr. Swindle, and this is Dr. Rupp."

Dr. Swindle had short purple hair and eyebrows. Dr. Rupp was half bald with a dirty blonde fade.

"What the hell is up with the style these future days?" Gray whispered to me.

"Shh."

"So..." Dr. Swindle came just two inches away from Grayson's face. "You are witches, aren't you?"