Chapter2- Someone's leaving

Yra's P.O.V

* Saturday morning *

* alarm clock rings *

Ah?!! It's already morning? I got to go meet Eun Gyeol.

*walks to the park*

Omo! I forgot my phone back home. Aish! Why am I so forgetful? But Eun Gyeol must be waiting. Aish! nobody's gonna text me anyways.

( Back at home Yra's phone was ringing 13 times - sleep talking by Nu'est )

* back at the park *

Gosh!! Where's Eun Gyeol?

Me: Gyeol ! Gyeol ! where are you? Eodiseyo?

Eun Gyeol: Yra! Im here. I've been here since a few hours ago. Where were you?

Me: mianhamnida Gyeol. I'm sorry I woke up late. Mianhe!

Eun Gyeol: stop it! I know you're sorry. Im fine. Really. I've been calling you but nobody answers.

Me: I'm sorry. I left my phone at home.

Eun Gyeol: oh okay. But we should walk now.

Me: ofcourse!

While walking in the park, they talked about what they wanted to be in the future.

Eun Gyeol: If you ask me? I want to be

the best soccer player ever! I will join the olympics and score the winning goal. Woooooohh haha.

Me: me? I want to be a designer. Not the dresses but homes. Oh that would be great. I'll design where me and my family will live ^_^

Gyeol: Omo! Great dream :) speaking of dreams, Well I'm going in soccer camp.

Me: That's good you'll get to fullfill your dreams.

Eun Gyeol: but Yra. It's in Huangho in China and I'm gonna be gone for 2 months and I really need to tell you that,

Me: Oh I see. What are you going to tell me?

Eun Gyeol: That I will leave on Tuesday.

Me: what? On Tuesday already? Jinja eottoke? Oppa why so soon?

Eun Gyeol: because I need to prepare. It's gonna start on Thursday and I'm not going to come to school on Monday. I'll be busy packing and adjusting my schedule.

Me: *pinch his cheeks* Oh Oppa I don't want you to go. Promise Oppa you will still be my bestest best best BESTFRIEND. Naneun Jinja bogo shippeo~

Eun Gyeol: ah I don't want to see you like that when I leave. I'll still be back. Look at your doorstep when Tuesday comes. I'll be sending you a gift! A remembrance.( ^_~ )

Me: okay *smiles*

So they talked about Eun Gyeol's departure, until evening. So they have to bid their goodbye's now.

Eun Gyeol: I Love You Yra. I'll miss you miss ^_^

Me: Okay mister I'll miss you too. See you in 2months time. I Love you too bestfriend. Stay safe mister. Take care.

The weekends came by quick and so is the Monday that came. Same old school, same old routine, same old everything but not the same old BESTfriend , he's gone my life's been boring ( ~_~)

* Tuesday morning *

I forgot about the thing Eun Gyeol said. As I was walking down the stairs.

Minho: Yra hurry up.! I found a package at the steps on the door.

Me: mweo?! Package? From who?

Minho: mollaseo! Just open it arraseo?

Me: Kwenchanna , but it's mine.

* Opens the Package *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yehey I finally updated.

Chapter3 -teaser

What's inside of the package? Is that package from Eun Gyeol?

Find out? Kamsahamnida!! Annyeong!

-mydeerbubbletea :)