Showers

Tyler's pov.
I'm in the shower just minding my own business, washing my hair when I hear the shower door slide open.

I can't see because soap was running into my eyes but I knew it was Josh(obviously who else would it be)
"Hey" I said to him as he got in.

Josh's pov.
"Hey baby boy" I replied back to Tyler.
"What are you doing in here" he asked.
"Showering what else would I be doing" I said.
"Why when I'm in here" he asked.
"Gotta' save water" I told him.
"Yeah right" he replied.

Tyler's pov.
After he said that I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to him.

"Joshy I need to Finnish washing my body" I wined.
"Here let me do that for you" he said.

Then he took the bath cloth from me and started washing my body.
He washed chest and back and he keep getting lower and lower and lower the he got to my ass and squeezed it causing me to moan so I elbowed him in the chest.
He let out a low chuckle and analogized.

And other than that he was very well behaved.
After that we got out of the shower and dried off well... I dried off.

Then we went to are room and cuddled till we fell asleep.

Ha Ha bet you guys thought that was going to be a smut but don't worry I will put smut in this book.
And I know I really shouldn't be writing another book but I really am going to try and update this book regularly.