Minnyun got Sick

Yesterday i did have some fun together with Luhan but then today i just don't feel too well.Anyways today is Saturday..There's no school but some home work to be done.

Incoming call from Luhan.I quickly picked up befor the song ends.

Minnyun's Pov

We talked for awhile then suddenly i started to cough.Thinking for a second that i actually didn't cough in the morning at all.It just happened all of the sudden.

Luhan did asked ne this."Are you feeling well today?" No i just started coughing..Maybe because of the weather?You should go for a check up.Do you have anyone to accompany you?Sadly there's no one but there's you she cheered.

Alright then i'll meet infront your gate,sure.Just come in when you arrived.I'll be sure not to lock the door.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water,gulping the water down through my thirsty throat.

I then rushed to the toilet to have a good shower while the water is still hot leaving the towel behind.

Luhan's Pov

Hmm the door is not lock,Ohh yeah she has told me to enter.I got an idea..How about we make a door in the backyard so that we can go through each other doors almost like everyday.Yeahh i should share this infomation to her.She should like it.

"Ahhh shit..I left my towel downstairs."

*Clicked*Ahh that means Luhan has arrrived.I really need the towel.So i shouted Luhan's name a few times.

"Luhan!" Minnyun shouted.

Oppsie and is that Minnyun shouting my name? What did she forget now.I looked around and i saw a bright baby blue coloured towel.I picked up and ran to the sound leading toward.

I knock the door before going in but i didn't want to see her body naked right unless it was an accident.

"Thanks Luhan!" You're a life saver,i mumbled.

I waited in the living room playing her games but the game are superb as the game is rolling.I received a text message from Kris.

K : Yah Pabo where are you? I don't see you in the house anywhere...

L : I'm at Minnyun's house by the way i am just going to accompany her to the Clinic.

K : What for? She is not sick right.

L : She is...Look,I'll be back before sunset set.

K : Hmm if it's like that just bring her over.

L : Sure.

When i turned my face sideways,I saw a lovely figure behind me...Her scent is just as sweet as her.

"Ahh Luhan you're playing my favourite game!" I thought you liked girls stuff.That's just practical man.I liked Role playing games and stuffs.

I switched her game to offline.Then i went to put on my shoes.I did bring my car along.Here,I opened the door for her and she quickly sat inside.

I turn the keys on the left and drive off to the clinic.It's just a few traffic away.When we were reaching there i told her about the door backyard.Guess what she approved it and we are going to find a door.

We entered the clinic and thankfully it wasn't crowded.We took our queue number and waited in line.

I could her coughing again and again.After waitin for awhile our number was called out and i went in the room with her.

The doctor asked her some simple questions before he starts examinate her body with a sethoscope.

Good afternoon,Are you new here?"Yes,just another typical girl who had just moved."Okay then what is your sickness? I just started to cough this morning and i had some migranes.Okay i will provide you some prescriptions to take.Here is the pills to take when you head starts to have migrane and here is the cough syrup.Be sure to take 1 spoon after you have eaten.She nods and paid the doctor.

Then they went to a garden shop to find some backyard stuffs.After that they went home to have dinner with the rest of EXO.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●》》How's the Story?《《

(RE-EDITED)

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!