Brave Girl

HiHi^^ Sorry this chapter is after you have read chapter : Luhan's Decisions.I had to do all over again and so this not a new chapter alright!

------------------------------------------------------

After finding his donor we went back to his room and everybody was seated outside waiting for someone.

Why are you all waiting here for? Luhan asked them. We were waiting for you..How about Kris?

He has gone out to throw some tantrums to himself. "Er..I should go out and approach him." No you shouldn't do that or else be prepare to get a punch by him.

Anyways here is good news: Me and Minnyun had just found a donor for Xiumin.The doctor is getting ready for his transplantation work.

Suho first smiled and thanked Luhan for it."Nah it's nothing..I do anything for Xiumin." You didn't give up Minnyun for that instead and you guys ran off somewhere,said Suho.

"I told you guys already that Minnyun is more important then Xiumin.I know Xiumin has been very kind to me but he is a guy and he can take care of himself."

"Minnyun is my lover hence i can't let her go.So please understand what i am trying to say."

Everybody nods and waited for Xiumin operation.It's kinda long but me and Minnyun went somewhere to enjoy ourself.

Luhan's Pov

"Baby,do you want to go somewhere rather then staying here all day?"

How about we eat something delicious or something cooling and rejuvenating? Suggested Minnyun.

Let's eat some cooling stuff since it has been a humid day today.

"Where are you going off to?" Kris asked them.

It's very hot today and we're going to get an ice cream-sensation to eat.Where else you guys are not allow to go this evening and enjoy your little play time.

Luhan was already getting impatient with Kris lately and his tempeture starts to boil.

"Stay behind me Minnyun."

You know what Kris..You're such a fucking childish annoying asshole who likes to disturb people to where their going and that Luhan gave him a punch to his face.

"BAM!" They start punching each other and Luhan's face starts to bleed out again.

Minnyun begged Suho to help them and he did but they never did put a stop.

Suddenly a security officer came by and helped us on putting a stop to them.

Minnyun thanked the officer and off he goes.

"Look at you..You're all messed up again especially Luhan.I'll patch you up after we settle this.Kris are you really angry towards Luhan about just now?"

He nodded.

"Of course you are...Idiot! You didn't want to hear him out first instead you just want to bash Luhan's pretty face and make sure he suffers..Well i make you suffer first.If i caught you one more time..You'll be having anger management classes with me."

Minnyun pulled Luhan and went on with their destination.

Luhan's Pov

She's brave.. but i'm not.I'm just too kind with everybody especially Kris..He treated me like trash while i treated him good.I should start being myself and cool.

Minnyun i---i want to say thank you for standing me out just now and i appreciate what you have done to me also this evening.

"I'm sorry,I couldn't be the manliest and braviest guy you wanted but i'm just too kind that's why."

Luhan hugs Minnyun and kissed her on her forehead.

"It's okay Luhan..I like the way you are now,You don't need to be so manly but i just need you to build up your bravery and i'll show you how."

She leans on his chest hugging him back.

"I'm glad that i met you and entered my life..You're my happiness and a part of my heart."

Luhan...Luhan awww, don't cry now now.She patted his back for comfort.

You are the braviest girl i've met so far.Thank you for being side by side with me.

"I love you minnyun."

Chill,your heart is beating wildly inside of your chest baby.I know right..I could feel it too.

Erm do you want to go home first since it has been a very long day for the both of us?

"Sleep with me would you? Are you inviting me to your room? Yes..Why wouldn't i..You're my boyfriend."

They got a cab and went home without telling them.Minnyun invited him inside her room and their journey to the future awaits.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
》》How's the story?《《
Sorry for the reupdated series of this chap..There is something wrong with the previous chap and i have fixed it with a new type up of it.Hope you enjoy it.

Please vote and comment!Annyeongaseyo!