Game

Ellin could feel someone watching her and it felt like that for the past three days. But she definitely had an idea who it was it was that damn prince who was playing soccer and couldn't get her number. Normally guys would just give up because she had a reputation of not dating unless it was a commoner that caught her eye, royals were such a pain and her father and brothers get excited when there is a potential suitor or royalty. 'Fucking Reyes' she thought and clicked her tongue. He wasn't getting any why couldn't he take the damn hint, he was like a stalker. He walked behind her, hid around corners, if she turned he pretended to walk the opposite direction, he even had the audacity to wear a disguise to the coffee shop she frequents and pretends to read the paper.
'Like bruh I CAN SEE YOU!!!!!' Ellin screamed internally. Reyes was currently walking close behind her and Ellin simply stopped short in front of him so he would crash into her and drop his coffee.

"Fucking hell!" Reyes cursed and looked down at Ellin to see if he had spilled any on her.
"My apologies...I didn't even know that was you in front of me." He said smoothly, but she knew he was lying. Reyes flashed her a pearly grin and looked her up and down he had to resist licking his lips. Yeah she was little, but her body was on point she was wearing a semi loose dress but you could she how shapely her breasts were and her ass wasn't huge but round enough he knew his hands would cup them perfectly. Reyes eyes glazed over a bit as he thought of what he could do to the little princess.

Ellin's gaze sharpened as she stared at the prince's face.
'Dumbass face.' She thought as she made a fist. In a flash Ellin quickly jabbed Reyes in the stomach and stomped on his foot while no one was looking.

Reyes was pulled out of his fantasy by two sharp pains in his body, he came to realize this midget had punched him in the stomach and crushed his foot. He grunted in pain then coughed a bit doubling over in pain. Ellin cleared her throat to get his attention and smiled wickedly.
"Staring is not polite may I remind you and I'm pretty fucking sure stalking is illegal you Spaniard bastard." Ellin closed her arms under her chest and tapped her foot in annoyance. Reyes looked up at her but all he got was an eye full of her breasts her arms pushing them up in the nicest of ways, he smiled but Ellin flicked him in the forehead.
"Eyes up here!" She growled. Reyes' eyes snapped back up to hers and finally he stood up straight and Ellin realize he kind of towered over her, but that only made her stand her ground.

"Pfft ha what? Stalking? Psh please it was not stalking........it was simply secretive courting I was thinking of the best way to ask you out......again." Reyes smiled running his hand through his hair and winking at her.

Ellin almost lost her guard the hair thing with the smiled got her for some reason but she shook it off.
"So stalking. Look I told you no I don't need another fuckboi trying to win my affections. And you mate are a very big fuck to the very much fuckboi. I know about you hell who doesn't. I'm telling you now. I. Am. Not. Interested." Ellin said in a matter-of-fact tone. For her he was cute......well gorgeous honestly but she wasn't going to put herself through the shit game she knew he played. Ellin gave him a smile and blew him a mocking kiss as she turned strutted away. She paused and turned half way to look at him one more time.
"And to be honest your game is weak you need to try harder than that to even get me to look your way. Tough luck lover boy." Ellin chuckled quietly and gave him a taunting wave before heading back to her studio.

Ellin opened the door to her apartment and dropped her bag at the door. She walked to the back and popped into her black room checking in on the drying process of her photos, they were almost done tomorrow they would be ready. She had a habit of editing the photos and uploading them electronically as well as developing the originals as gifts and thanks for the people who modelled for her. Ellin walked back into her living room and flopped onto the couch exhausted from her day. Four core classes, an elective and MMA training everyday took so much out of her. She laid in silence thinking of things she had to do before she grabbed a nearby pillow and screamed into it.
"Aaaahhhhhh!!!! I have to give him the fucking photo tomorrow along with the team." She said muffled into the pillow. Ellin threw it and stared at the ceiling, she thought of the smile he gave her earlier and blushed just a bit. Ellin then slapped herself.
"No you don't! Don't even start it's just a photo you're a big girl. Give him the damn photo turn him down and enjoy the rest of the day tomorrow okay." Ellin said to herself and sighed
'But you know your life is never that easy.' She thought to herself before wrapping herself in the couch blanket and going to sleep.