Not Allowed

The year is 2400. The government has taken over by a cruel man. His name is James Modest. Once the government changed, so did the people. One third of the population became mutants or cross breeds. One third were humans who were born to be assassins who go into war across the world. The last third were regular humans.

The humans were only supposed to have maximum of two children. You may only marry twice and only one divorce. At the age of eighteen if you are an assassin you go to the training camps and then to war. Humans begin families. If you had one child, then twins, they would take the lesser of the twins and they dispose of it.

Cross breeds were filthy and looked down upon. They are forced to live in shacks and in the gutters. They also have very little, the government gave them a pair of grey trousers and a grey sweater. They must find scraps for food because nobody wants one to work for them. If an assassin saw one they would kill them. Most humans would spit or kick them, some would rape them or torture them. But some would take them into their homes. It would count as one child, so if you already had two, it would be disposed if caught.

Being gay was a sin. Nobody was allowed to be gay. If you were you were killed. Some men and women marry, but use their one divorce to be single for the rest of their lives. If they choose that lifestyle, their children would be sent with the other spouse. After that was complete, they were allowed a single pet.

Only books were allowed. No phones, computers, or televisions. Learning was the main priority. One week every year, they were allowed to watch as many movies as possible.

The clothing was monotone. Grey, white, and black. The woman's hair had to stop about halfway down their backs, and men's had to stop half down their necks.

Nothing fun, a curfew at 10 every night, and work started at 8 every morning. They would have to take what they used to call the 'Tube' it's now 'Commute'.

This leads up to Harry Styles' life.

Harry Styles was born a regular human. His birthday was a month ago, he turned 18. He's been dreading this day because he, is in fact gay. He has to marry a blonde girl named Taylor Swift. The wedding in coming up soon, and he is so not ready. As soon as they're married for a few months he's planning a divorce. He can't stand the thought of marrying her.

The day of the wedding was awful, Harry had to interact with her. Of course she was fascinated with him. He was tall, skinny, a mop of curly brown hair, bright green eyes, and his body was littered with tattoos. (Even though they were illegal) He could easily cover them.

During the wedding, Taylor was hanging onto Harrys arm. Of course he smiled along, he didn't want to be frowned upon or killed. He even forced a few kisses with her, each worse than the last.

Now Taylor wasn't ugly, if he was straight he would actually stay with her, her dress was a mermaid with an open back, a bit of lace on the train. Intricate patterns that look like smoke, and flowers mixed together. Her bright blonde hair loosely curled around her face. She also wore cat eye styled eyeliner along with bright red lips. They posed for several pictures, Taylor smiling as bright as possible, while Harry forced a smile, his dimples barely showing. The night ended so they went back to Harry's flat.

The next two months went by slowly. Harry was counting down the days. Taylor would try her best to get in Harrys pants, but failed miserably. Everyday was the same schedule. Wake up at 6:30 to be ready for work and force a kiss to Taylor, by 8:00. Go to his job, which he worked as a vet. He worked until 7:00. Arrive home at 7:30 to have dinner with Taylor. Read until 9:50, then go to sleep at exactly 10:00. Repeat.

It was exactly three months since the wedding. Harry actually had a day off so he dragged Taylor down to City Hall, so he could end things once and for all. The whole time she was confused and trying to go home. When she saw James Modest her face paled. He walked ahead of her and shook his hand. She sat face down in a chair. Harry eagerly signed all the papers, his full name, nickname, initials, sex, birthday, everything. All they needed was Taylor's signature. She signed, and turned in her wedding ring, right next to Harry's. Then Harry bid Mr. Modest goodbye, and took the "Commute" home, where Taylor's stuff was already gone.

It's present day now, Harry was so much happier. He figured that if he can't be in a relationship ever, he might as well sneak some. Although he has no idea how. His intern, Niall?

Eight in the morning rolled around, so Harry was off to take care of dying cross breeds or animals. The "Commute" was normal. Men and women dressed in grey, black, or white. Each either had a book or the daily newspaper, silently reading. On the 'Medical' stop Harry hopped off then he saw Niall, and their friend Liam, he is a surgeon. Harry walks slowly down the streets of what used to be London. He only learned about London and how their last queen was Queen Elizabeth the second. He thought that London used to look beautiful, now it's all grey an monotone. He soon saw his vet office, he passed a few alleyways, each had a few healthy-ish hybrids. The last alley was extremely dark. He saw a lump next to a dumpster, it was barely moving. He built up the courage to see what it was. A cross breed?

He was correct. It was a cat-human hybrid. He was curled into a ball, his hair and tail was matted. He was extremely skinny. His hip bones and cheek bones were sticking out. He was very pale. He was also coughing, shaking, and trying to growl at the same time. Harry gently wrapped his jacket around the small figure, then carried him inside as fast as possible.

This should be interesting.