Part 1

Gabby’s POV

5 years it's been since I left Stratford. My little town In Canada. I bet you're wondering, 'do you know Justin Bieber?' Yes, I do. We were best friends for 13 years, until I moved to London and he moved to Atlanta.

We moved round about the same time, me moving about 4 months after him. Justin left after posting videos on youtube, then some man called 'scooter' stalked him and then BAM. He was moving to America, to become a huge singer. And he's done a good job. 

Justin Bieber. That's all I hear nowadays. I don't pay that much attention to him, which most girls find weird. I guess, because I know him, sorta, I don't pay attention to what the media think and say about him. 

Have I mentioned Justin and I haven't spoken for at least 4 and half years. Justin's excuse was that he was always 'busy'. But somehow, he always made time for Ryan and Chaz, flying them out, skyping. I got nothing.

Justin knew, I was going through a hard time in my life at that stage, but he still couldn't make time for me. Right when I needed him.

I didn't tell him I moved to London, but I'm sure Ryan or Chaz would of told him. 

Pattie still speaks to my mum and dad. I just try and avoid the phone whenever a international number rings.

Before I moved here, Justin and I were bestfriends, as I've said. We were two peas in a pod. Always by eachothers side, always had eachothers back. But things can quickly change. I was there when Justin went through his first reject. Bet she regrets that now. Through the Youtube videos, the heartache of moving. The least he could do was still talk to me for more than 3 months after he left. Right?

I keep up to date with what goes on back home by Ryan and Chaz. Plus, my family still live back there. It was only my Mum, Dad and I who moved here to London. We needed a, fresh start.

I've always wanted to be a actress, ever since I was little. I have been taking acting lessons here in London for the last 3 years, and done drama, all throughout school.

In 3 weeks, I am going to LA, California for 2 months for some casting roles in up and coming films. Fingers crossed I don't run into Justin.

Thank you if you have read this! I will update ASAP :)

Pleaseeee let me know what you think of it and if you have any ideas of what you would like to happen :D

- Lucy x