One different day

"Ninaaaa!" shouted mom "You'll be late for school!"

"I'm coming!" I said.

I took my backpack and went downstairs. My mother was making a breakfast, but I hadn't a lot of time for food.

"Won't you eat?" she asked.

"I have to hurry up! If I don't went on time the teacher won't let me in class."

"Fine" mom kissed me and send me to the door "See you later, we can have lunch together."

"Sorry, but I'll study in Jam & Roller." I smiled, because I didn't want to make her sad.

"Again? Honey, you're always there. Take a break for a day."

"Mom! You know, that I love this place. We'll have lunch other time. Pleaseeee!" she smiled at me and opened the door.

"See you tonight."

******

When I went in the biology I saw that one girl was setting on my desk. She was new. I sat next to her, smilled and presented myself. I leant her name - Luna. A bit strange name but she was nice and wanted to become friends. I was really happy, because I hadn't any friends. Maybe Yam and Jim, but they are just known from school. Doesn't matter. I liked Luna, she is very fun and sympathetic girl. And I think she liked me too.

After the Maths I was almost finished the day without any problems, but in the hall happened something.

"Gaston, wait!" Delfi called out, while she was running after him "We need to talk!"

"I don't want to talk, Delfi. How many times need I tell you?!" answered Gaston and stopped on his place "Don't make a scene."

"I don't make a scene!" she walked toward him "I just..." in that moment I was too close to her so Delfi pushed with me and dropped her books.

"I'm sorry" I said furtively.

"Be careful where are you walking, little auroch!" this girl looked very angry. She was shouting for nothing.

"It wasn't purposely."

"Oh, really? Wasn't it?!"

"Keep calm, Delfi." Gaston came to us "She said sorry." he said and put his hands in pants's pockets "Don't make mountains of molehills!"

Oh my God! Gaston Perida stood up for me! I couldn't believe...One of the most popular boys in all school! For me - the invisible shy girl from the last deck. "Is that true?! Am I dreaming?" I thought. But it wasn't dream, it was the reality.

"Why are you protecting Nina?! She pushed at me!" Delfi took her things from the floor. She was looking at me so bad, like she was going to kill me.

Let me tell you more about her. Delfi and her friend Jazmin are the owners of Fab and Chic, which is blog page where they comment on fashion and post style guides. But mostly of their vlogs are for the relationship between Ambar and Matteo. Ambar, Delfi and Jazmin are the popular girls in Blake South College (my school) and that's the reason why they have so much confidence in theirself.

"The girl haven't fault that you're hysterical." Gaston laughed and looked at me. Of course I rolled my eyes, because I hadn't brave to look at his.

"That was it! I go away!" Delfi ran out of school. I thought that she cried, but I didn't saw good.

"Are you okay?" the handsome asked me.

Did I tell you how much handsome he is? Perfect brown hair, perfect brown eyes, perfect face, perfect skin, perfect body...yeah, Gaston is perfect at all. He is a good student too and he skates amazing.

"Nina?" the boy repeated but I couldn't answer.

"Y-yeah...I have to go." I ran out like Delfi, I didn't know how to talk with him.

"That was so strange day." I thought, while I was walking toward Jam and Roller. Why the hell am I so shy?! Gaston was so nice with me and I said only "I have to go". I found new friend and one of the most popular boys in Blake South College protected me from Delfi. The strangest day ever.

A/N
Hello, everyone! That's the first chapter of my story for Gastina. The next will be upload soon. Do you like it?