The plan

Jason's pov

I stood still and silent as Tyler's body was sent sail on the water. Once he was far enough away from the shore, someone shot a flaming arrow and set his boat aflame. Why do we even have viking funerals? I wondered as I watched the flames on Tyler's boat dace to life as the boat sailed into the distance. I looked around at everyone who attended, and spotted Lilly and Skylar leaning on a tree. Skylar was crying, and Lilly's face was expressionless. She swung her bow over her shoulder and watched as Tyler floated away. Why isn't she sad? Doesn't she care that one of the generals are dead? I looked around at the people eather crying or sadly watching their friend sail on a burning boat. As he sailed farther away, more people went back to the castle. I stayed until it was only me and Lilly left. I walked over to her and leaned against the tree.

"Have you ever watched someone die, and after a while you just feel nothing? It's like all my feelings have just disappeared. Like I can't feel anything anymore. No anger, no sadness, no fear, nothing. It's just, not their anymore." Lilly asked without taking her eyes off the boat.

I looked at her. "No, I can't say that I have." I replyed as I looked back at the boat that was just viable over the horizon. "I've seen people die, but I didn't get very mad at the killer, I got even. I never lost feeling, I just lost sight of my goals." The sun had almost risen above the lake. I walked twords the castle and left her to her thoughts. I don't trust Enders, I never had and I never will. They've killed to many people. I will never trust them, and I told Sky that. He ignored me and let them in. Now Tyler is dead, and the Ender didn't even try.

"Hey Jason!" Mitch said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, oh Mitch, what's up?" I asked shoving my hands into my pockets.

"The generals are having a meeting." He he started to walk away but stopped. "Oh, have you seen Lilly?"

"Yah, she's still by the lake, why?" I asked.

"Well, Seto wants the Enders to attend the meeting. Something about them being able to help."

I froze. Seto is actually trusting them? The Enders? Does he remember what they did? What they can do? I shook my head. "You can go get her. I want nothing to do with them."

Mitch looked at me for a moment before nodding and running to the lake. "Alright, I'll see you their!" He shouted over his shoulder.

I shook my head and walked to the meeting room. Seto, Jerome, Skylar, Ian, Quintion, and Ty were sitting at the table. Tyler and Sky's chairs were empty. I felt my heart fall when I saw the empty chairs. We've lost two so far, I can't bare to loose anyone else. Well, unless it was Lilly, she watched Tyler die, and it didn't seem like she even cared.

They looked at me as I sat down. I glared at Skylar as I scanned the room. "You can hate me all you want, I'm still gonna be here no matter what." She snapped at me returning my glair.

I was about to reply when Ty and Lilly came in. Lilly looked at the floor and leaned on the wall. She stared at the ground and spoak to no one. Mitch sat in his seat and looked over at Lilly. "Man, she's still beating herself up after what happened to Tyler the other day."

"Well, it was her fault." I grumbled in response.

Mitch looked at me like I was nuts. "How is Sky killing Tyler her fault." He paused for a moment. "If anything, it's my fault." I looked at him. "I stopped her from helping him. I held her back as she tried to save him. I didn't want anyone else hurt or killed. It was a stupid mistake."