Chapter two

Huge trigger warning

They disposed of Drakes limb behind the school, thrown hastily with disgust through the hole in the cafeteria wall.  Nobody wanted to do it, in fact the better of the kids thought it would be right to bury it, but Coates Academy kids weren't known for doing what was right.

Now, Caine was floating Drake to his room. At first, the blonde staunchly demanded that he could do it himself, but he so was shaky and off balance that Caine had to assist. The other kids wouldn't lay a finger on Drake, so it was fortunate that Caine wouldn't even have to do that much due to his power. But just because he didn't have to didn't mean he wouldn't...

Caine floated a sniffling Drake into his room. The blonde would occasionally mutter and struggle in protest, sometimes letting out anguished groans with each pulse of pain, but mostly he just choked on his own tears and sniffled.

Caine didn't pity him as he laid Drake on the bed. The blonde lay on his back, remaining arm laying over his tear-filled eyes, sometimes thrashing a little in agony, gripping the sheets.

Caine felt suddenly very lost, very helpless. He was king, always with a plan of action, but now what? He didn't feel in control any more. He tasted blood from his thumb nail.

He needed something, something to reestablish the control he was swiftly losing. Something...

Caine told himself that he was king as he locked the door to Drakes room, that he could do as he pleased whenever he pleased. That he was in control.

Drake was too caught up in his pain to notice before it was too late. Suddenly, he was being turned in the air. He landed on his bed, his stomach on the sheets.

Drake was about to swear, about to push his face out of his pillow, and about to cry out because his burn had been bothered when he half landed on it. But he couldn't move.

Caine towered over him, a look on his face Drake had never seen. He couldn't curse and yell, tell Caine to leave him alone. All he could do was look into those cold eyes and freeze with them.

Caine was on him in seconds, a hand clutching Drakes hair, forcing him to bury in the pillow, and the other looped under the hem of Drakes jeans roughly yanking them down and pulling his hips up. And for some stupid reason, all Drake could think of was why Caine held him down without the use of his powers.

But all the powers in the world couldn't have made what Caine did next any different. The pain of his burn was drowned so fast in an act so violating, Drake almost couldn't believe it, wished he didn't believe it.

Because he'd give his other arm for this not to happen, he'd give anything for this single moment to never occur. Hell, he'd do anything just to make it stop.

And he made that clear, as clear as he could into a pillow, to "please stop, it hurts!"

But Caine continued, now moving easier, giving shallow huffs. What kind of soulless monster wishes his victim would be a little easier to get inside of while their raping them? Caine is that monster.

But Drake doesn't know that yet. He's only aware of how violating this is. How repulsive and dirty. And that's the feeling that's pushed into him, injected, so much that he can't even see that Caine is the dirty one.

Caine finishes and Drake is painfully aware of the blood running down his thighs, the gaping hole left from Caine, sticky and disgusting, right through Drakes soul. Now, he can only sob, it's horrible because it hurts his body to move, but he can't seem to stop.

Caine climbs off of him, washes the blood away in the bathroom sink, all while Drake breaks on the mattress. His sheets are dotted in blood, his jeans are soaked with piss, and he's sobbing uncontrollably.

For some reason, he remains buried in the pillow, and Caine approaches with a "thank you". Then, Caine left, zipping up his pants, adjusting his uniform, as if he hadn't raped anyone, leaving Drake to drown in his suffering. Thankfully, alone this time.