6

~ 1 month passed ~

Kuroko's POV:

' Left one month.. '

I sigh and do my usual jobs which is taking care of Sei-kun.

" Tetsuya , Ohayo.. " he smiles and I hug him , don't want to let go.

Left 4 weeks. One month to be with Sei-kun..

What if my reincarnation to be human will take long?

What if he does forget me?

What if he doesn't love me again?

What if I lose him?

I shed my tears slightly. I've been crying so much lately and Sei-kun knows the reason why.

" It's okay.. I'll be waiting even if it will take long , even if it will hurt , even if it will be later than what I expected. I'll always be here for you , I'll be the one to take your heart and steal your heart again. " he said as if he could read my mind and I smile.

~ Weeks passed ~
~ Left one week ~

We both know it's only left one week.. We spend the day , make more memories and which are precious to be keep and to be hold to.

We even go to picnic sometimes and even go to play without anyone , just both of us. No one will bother us. Smiles , Laughs , Chuckles. No sadness. We both do know well , the sadness is coming but , we act like we don't know and act as if there's no more tomorrow , spend all the fullest time here and now , not bothering to remember that there's still a tomorrow.

" Tetsuya. "

" Yes , Sei-kun? "

" I want to give this to you. " he said and opens a box with a couple rings.

" How could you get this? " I asked and he smirks.

" I'm absolute , remember? ~ "

" Yeah , yeah. " I roll my eyes and smiles. He puts on the ring on me and I put the slightly more bigger to his hand ring to him.

" Promise me you'll never lose it "

" I promise , Sei-kun! "

We talk for a while and laughs at each other , play with each other , not minding what will happen tomorrow and what's after that.

We both know deep inside , left 2 more days..

2 more days are more than enough.. To be happy , no sadness.

Tomorrow comes and we spend it preciously again.

The last day come.. I'm looking more paler than usual and more transparent.

" Tetsuya.. Are you okay ? " I nod and smile.

" If you are not fine , we can just stay at home and play some games.. " he said and I shake my head and hold his hand.

" I'm fine.. " I replied and he just nods but I know deep inside he still doesn't want me to get hurt on the last day.