7

Akashi's POV:

After that day.. It's been so long since then. I miss everything about him.. His touch. His kiss. His scent. Everything. I wonder if he has been reincarnated. God.. Why do you always take everything from me.. Why do I always end up being alone? ..

I wonder where he is now.. Will it take years to meet him again..?
I wonder if I could just meet him by coincidence..

Normal's POV:

" Are..? Did I fall asleep again..? " a blue haired boy said and rubs his eyes. His name's Kuroko Tetsuya.. He's now ten years old.

Yes. He is the reincarnation but , he doesn't have any memory about his past with him now.

And , when he first got down to the world , the God had helped him with his data and everything that he needs.

Now , he's here. Living alone. Having another memories about the past and not a single mind about Akashi.

Indeed he remembers the name Akashi but he doesn't know who is it.. He's still wondering how he could know that boy and everything. He only knows the name but not the appearance.

How would he be able to meet him again?

Would they even meet again?

. . .

. .

.

(( A/N : answer it yourself ;P ))

On the other side , Akashi is still thinking about him. How to meet him. He misses him so much. His kisses , His hugs , His warmth and everything about him.. He wants him again. He will certainly make him become his again and no one else.

~Skip~

~ 10 years later ~

They're both now 20 years old. They are working as an adult now. Kuroko works as a bookshop assistant and Akashi being an Akashi of course taking care of the Akashi 's company.

Until now , they haven't met each other. Both know each other but , deep inside they don't really know anymore. It has been a really long time not seeing each other and they both need to focus on their works.

But , Something will change for today. Everything will change after today. Absolutely.

At Kuroko 's way home , he is reading a new novel that his boss has given to him as a present since he is a very hard working person even though he's quite invincible sometimes.. -.-

He doesn't focus on the road and bump into someone.

" Sorry.. " he mumbled under his breath but , he's somehow recognizes the scent.

' Akashi-kun..

Sei-kun..

...You..

I... You..

I love you..

Sei-kun.. '