Information <3 and Chapter 1- Underground

NAME: Hollie

AGE: 13

HEART: curiosity (pinkish-purple)

PERSONALITY: adventurous, brave, creative, secretive and overemotional

Secret: Has Powers (uses to protect)

-----------------------------------------------

NAME: Dasha

AGE: 13

HEART: mysterious (blueish-purple)

PERSONALITY: humorous, modest, self-centered, unpredictable and very-very-very protective

Secret: Has a dark side

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way their parents die

*Hollie Pov*

Me and my friend Dasha are about to get off the plane to see my cousin Frisk. "Thank you for flying with Monster Airlines (made it up)" The captain said I look to my right and see Dasha asleep "Dasha" I said and gently pushed her I saw Dasha's eyes open "come we are getting off" I said standing up and getting our bags then walk off the plane *ring ring* I looked at my phone and saw Aunt Lizzy's number I answered it "hey Aunt Liz" I said "where are you" She asked "At gate 13" I said "ok we are coming.

*Time Skip by Sans*

We arrived at Aunt Lizzy's house I walked in with Dasha at my side I show dasha to the guest bedroom where we are staying "hope that--" Dasha got cut off by someone peeking though the door I laughed "put your stuff away I will be back" I smiled and got up and walked to the door "Frisk you can come in" I said and she walked in I gave her a hug "Dasha I would like you to meet Frisk, Frisk meet my friend Dasha" I said with a smile I walked into the kitchen to grab some food.

*Time Skip to the next day*

I was in my new room with Dasha then I heard yelling we ran out I saw Frisk hiding because me I had a look I saw a guy and Aunt Liz "LEAVE THIS HOUSE NOW" Aunt Liz said "Dasha call the police" I ordered quietly  "on it" she said "Frisk go to room Dasha go with her" I said they nodded, I saw the guy with a knife I shot out "AUNT LIZ WAT-" I was to late Aunt Liz got stabbed I stood there for a minute tears streamed down my face and hit the ground he started to walk towards me I put my arm out in front of my and smiled "protegat nos" I said (protect us in Latin) he froze I heard the door open that made me snap out of my trace and the guy unfroze he was shock at first then ran at me then got tackled by the police "hey kid are you hurt" one of the police asked "no" I said I looked at Aunt Liz then walked to Frisk's room I saw Dasha and Frisk on her bed "Hollie?" Dasha said "you girl will be going to an orphanage" the police said "What about mum" Frisk asked I walked over to her "she gone" I said.

*at the orphanage*

we arrive and walked in some of the kids were cool then others started to pick on Frisk "Excuse miss can Hollie, Dasha and I go to the shop to get some clothes" Frisk asked "Sure" she smiled and we left "Frisk where are we going" Dasha asked "MT. EBOTT" Frisk said "why" I asked "got dare and I didn't want to go alone" Frisk explained. We arrived and I saw an giant hole I saw Frisk tripped then Dasha grabbed her I ran over but tripped on a vine which made us all fall "salva nos" I said (Save Us in Latin) We landed on a flower bed "where are we" Dasha said "In the Mountain" Frisk said looking around "we are underground" I said...

That is chapter one

Flowey- I like that guy that murdered that girl

flowey go away

Sans- You are a BONE-full

Sans go away you are not in it yet

Sans- geez you could have asked

nah I am fine well that all see you in the next chapter

Mettaton- Bye Darlings!! ❤

METTATON when do you here??