Chapter 2 -The Ruins

we followed the hallway to a door we went though, it was dark I saw some sort light I ran to it with Frisk and Dasha we stopped, there was a flower, a flower with a face "Howdy, I am Flowey, Flowey the Flower, you are new to the underground aren'tcha, you must be confused, someone ought teach you how things works down here, guess I'll have to do, won't I ready" Flowey said 3 hearts popped out of our chest Frisks is red, Dasha's is blueish-purple and mine is pinkish-purple "see thoughts hearts they are your souls the very culmination of your being, your soul starts off weak but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV, what does LV stand for why love of course, you want some love don't you, don't worry I'll share some with you" Flowey said I look at and saw what he really looked like I was scared for a second "Move around get as many as you can" Flowey said and things were coming towards us I pushed Dasha and Frisk to the side but I didn't move out of the way fast enough I got hit a bar appeared in front of me 20hp and now 1hp "You Idiot in this world it's KILL OR BE KILLED, why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this" Flowey said in a demonic voice white things appeared around us Dasha and Frisk grabbed on to me to help me balance "DIE" Flowey said laughed they started to get closer and closer but then they disappear and my health was back to normal.

Then Flowey went flying away "what a horrible monster hurting poor innocents children" a goat lady said I saw Dasha get into a defence or attack position "Who are you" Dasha asked harshly "No need to be rude, I am Toriel caretaker of the ruin come" Toriel said and started to walk off I looked a Dasha once again "Dasha calm down" I said and walk after Toriel with Frisk and Dasha behind me I saw a star thing I touched it 'the shadows, colours and style of the ruins fill you with Curiosity' something said then to buttons came up save or reset. I pressed save and Dasha and Frisk did the same. We went to another room "the ruins are full of puzzles one must solve them to move on to the next room" Toriel said and then show us how to do it then walked out Frisk pushed the buttons that were not pushed we walked to the next room "there is a puzzle I labelled the levers that you have to click" Toriel said we walk across Frisk and Dasha flicked the lever and we went to the next room and there was a dummy there "Monsters may attack you so strike up a friendly convention and I will come and resolve it, Frisk why don't you try" Toriel explained I watched Frisk practice "good job my child Hollie how about you go next" Toriel said I nodded and walked up to the dummy everything went black I panicked a little 'strike up a friendly convention' the words ring in my mind "Hello Dummy how ya doing" I said then everything went back to normal. It was Dasha turn now I watched her instead of striking up a friendly convention she killed it...

(Bye my fellow friends)