Hollie's And Dasha's Backstory

I just wanted to let you know about Hollie's and Dasha's true backstory and how they are special.

The 2nd human to fall was Ciara she was pushed by her sister Leandra who was the 3rd human to fall Ciara died from the fall so did Leandra. W.D Gaster found them and felt some and they need a second chance so he took them to his lab and made sure no one new about them. He worked day and night to find away to bring them back but then he decided to injected determination into them which sort of worked but something was missing he did some work but them his son Sans come in and helped with potions, Sans didn't know about the humans. Sans accidently not over a potion into another potion it turns into a blueish-purple. Gaster told Sans to go and look after his brother Gaster used all the mix potion on Ciara (Dasha) she woken Gaster checked her soul it was Blueish-purple he smiled.

Gaster trained Ciara (Dasha) to use her power Gaster didn't understand Ciara's (Dasha's) power it was like a mystery different attacks different times and so unpredictable so he called the power 'Mysterious' but when she learnt how to control all of her powers she choose to use it for evil. When Sans found out about Ciara (Dasha)she was about to kill him but Gaster stop her, she was to powerful then Gaster imagined. In the end Gaster had to put her down it was a success and failure but he had a idea to try the same thing on Leandra (Hollie) but which different potions a pink and purple he mixed them and then put it in Leandra (Hollie).

Leandra (Hollie) woke up Gaster look at Leandra's (Hollie's) soul it was pinkish-purple. He started to trained her she dodge Gaster's attacks very easily, she was curious about her powers she always asked questions about her powers. One day Gaster decide to train Sans with Leandra (Hollie). 

*Leandra (Hollie) Pov*

I am sitting my room waiting for Dr Gaster to come back "Come on Leandra I have something for you" Dr Gaster ask, I walk into his lab and saw a little skeleton "Leandra this is my son Sans you will be helping him train" Dr Gaster said I nodded.

*3rd person and story telling*

Leandra didn't want to hurt Sans since she check her stats first 1 attack 1 defence, Sans was stronger than Leandra. Leandra was curious to see what would happen if she used all her power so she did but it ended up back firing and ripped Leandra to shreds. Gaster stopped doing his research and started to help Sans and his other son Papyrus to use there powers.

Since then Leandra and Ciara have been spirts ever since that day. When Dasha and Hollie fell they had a opportunity to go into them Leandra took Hollie and Ciara took Dasha.

Now you know there Backstory so this will be interesting bye...