Chapter 16

Danny awoke in his bed at Sam's screaming. He looked around, realizing where he was. "It was just a dream?" He said to himself in relief. But then he saw a note on the table next to him. Danny picked it up. It read,

If you want to see your friends and sister alive, turn yourself in at Fenton Works. Bring no one.

Danny gasped in shock. So it wasn't a dream! He started to panic. But quickly gain back his composure. He knew what he had to do.

Danny flew to Fenton Works nervously. But when he got there he put on a brave face and flew through the roof all the way down to the lab. "Danny, so nice you could join us." Maddie said in a cheerful yet sinister way. "Danny fly away!" Sam yelled. She, Jazz, and Tucker were chained wrists and ankles to the wall. "No," Danny said seriously, "I'm not. They have me now. You guys can leave." He turned to his 'parents'. "Now let them go!" "First, come you have to be strapped down to the examination table." Jack said. "First you have to tell me how you got the Box Ghost to work with you and how he of all ghosts managed to pull off a skeme like that." Danny said with that thought suddenly popping into his head. "Very well," Maddie said, "Well it took a while to find him, but when we did, we made a little deal. We told him exactly what to do for us, and in exchange we'll stop hunting him." Maddie smirked. "Ghosts are so gullible. Especially you. Did you really think that we would let them go after they saw all this. We'll get caught." Jack said, maliciously, smirking just like Maddie.

Meanwhile Jazz, Sam, and Tucker were just chained there helplessly, when suddenly they heard a quick and quiet "Psst." All three looked down to see Plasmious's head showing through the floor. "Did you really think Danny came alone?" Vlad whispered. He turned invisible, then flew the rest of the way through the floor and quietly freed the three of them. They stelthily inched their way to the weapons and each grabbed one.

"Do you really think I'm that gullible? I mean, come on." And it was Danny's turn to smirk as he  gestured to his left. His parents looked to see where he was pointing to and they gasped to see their prisoners free, with weapons, and with the Wisconsen ghost next to them. "Get 'em." Danny said. Sam, Tucker, Jazz, and Plasmious all charged in attack, but before they could react, they were being shot with ecto rays. Danny used the Fenton Fisher to tie them up.

Just then police came running down the stairs, to the lab. "Freeze! No body move." They cops yelled pointing their guns. "Oh thank goodness your here," Jazz said, "These people kidnapped my friends and me. And were going to kill us. But luckily the ghost boy and his friend came to rescue us." The cops looked over at Jack and Maddie who were tied up by the ghost boy. "Jack and Maddie Fenton, you are under areest for kidnapping and attempted murder." One of the cops went over to handcuff them and the other said, "You three and the two ghost are free to go." They could see the awkwardness in his face when he said 'ghosts'.

All five of them left. Danny and Vlad changed back to normal once they were safely out of sight. "So how did the police know to come?" Danny asked. "Oh, I called them once Vlad freed us." Jazz said, matter of factly. "Smart move." Tucker said.

Jazz and Danny had moved in permanately with Vlad, who were more than happy to have them stay. They still attended Casper High, cortesy of Vlad who moved into his mansion at Amity Park. Jack and Maddie were locked up in jail for their crimes. Other than that, everything was back to normal. And if your wondering about Danny and Sam's relationship? Well their still the happy couple everyone predicted.

So that was Betrayed! I hope you liked it because I had a ton of fun writing it! And what do you guys think? Should I leave it at that? Or, should I make an epic sequel? Let me know in the comments! Until then, Keep calm and go ghost!