Descendant's Protection: First Meeting

Disclaimer. I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Akira Amano does... Though I wish I did.

Young 19-year-old Sawada Tsunayoshi was having a peaceful afternoon after completing a stack of paperwork. Kami-sama knows it was like hell to him. So, at the time, he was relaxing outside under the shade of a tree. Sipping his espresso, he let out a contented sigh. 

 'Ahhh... Finally finished with all that paperwork. Now I get to have the rest of the day to relax for once.' he wistfully thought and let his eyes fall shut for a moment -

"TSUNA-NII!!" a loud voice called out. Said brunette calmly raised his head and opened his eyes to see a grinning 10-year-old raven heading his way. In his arms was a familiar purple 10-year-bazooka that had - and still do - cause the Family a little trouble, so the Vongola boss was quite cautious and also curious as to why the preteen has the item in his hands.

"What is it, Lambo?" Tsuna asked him.

Lambo was almost directly in front of the young mafioso before he suddenly tripped on a small rock and headed face down into the ground. Tsuna acted quickly and caught the Lightning Guardian.

"Ugh. Arigato, Tsuna-nii." Lambo thanked him. Tsunayoshi just nodded his head and then noticed that the bazooka was missing.

"Um.. Lambo? Where's the bazooka?" was asked until his Hyper Intuition screamed for him to look up. And look he did.

"Uh-oh." Lambo stated before the weapon went off on the two.

(::)(::)::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)~ Vongola HQ Garden- Sicily, Italy (400 yrs in the past)

He was out doing his share of checking the HQ grounds to ensure that the mansion and his Famiglia were safe for the time being. His hands were stuffed into his pockets, and a cigarette resting skillfully between his lips. Heading to the forest, he scouted the area when he suddenly heard something. Slipping his revolver out of its holster, he put up his guard and slowly approached.

"Can you tell me why you decided to run with the bazooka?" a young man's voice questioned in Japanese. The redhead, G, hid behind a tree and carefully watched and listened in on what seems to be a scolding from a brunette and a black-haired kid on the receiving end. G wondered how the two managed to get pass security, but he figured he'll just listen in on the two for a while before deciding when to act accordingly.

"Lambo-sa- I mean, I'm sorry. I wanted to show you that Giannini upgraded my 10-year-bazooka." the raven explained shamefully. The brunette just sighed and ruffled the boy's hair before standing up.

"It's alright, Lambo, but now we have to try to figure out where we are. There's no telling what that technician of ours did to that thing. Let's go." he said.

G was surprised and shocked when he got a good look at both of their faces.

The brown-haired man looked like the spitting image of his boss, though there are noticeable differences like the brown eyes and hair. The kid looked like his fellow Guardian, Lampo, but this "Lambo" has black hair and emerald eyes.

"Come out. I know you're over there." the Giotto-look-alike demanded. Lambo moved closer to him and looked around warily. G stepped out from behind the tree with his guard up and his gun pointed at the brunette. He watched as the young man's eyes widened in surprise and recognition before settling into an unreadable mask.

"Who are you?" G demanded. Lambo flinched and hid behind his boss while mumbling things like, "Don't get me" and "It's a ghost" which confused the First Generation Storm Guardian, but he kept it hidden.