Ch.1 meeting vio

This is my first story so please no rude comments enjoy 😊
______________________________________________________

Hi my name is vio lior, and let me say I'm not o so innocent. No I don't mean I had sex before I'm still a virgin.

Any way I'm going to attend hyrule high school. From wahat I heard the place is like 10 times as large than my my old school.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I glanced over at my alarm clock.

6️⃣:3️⃣2️⃣ still have 1 hour and 28 minutes till school starts. Ugh I hate being the new student because you look lost and confused and people judge you on your looks and all.

I think I look like a nerd which is true I love learning so much. O ya I forgot to tell you about my self. I'm a nerd, I love anime, and I'm a loner. I can't really make friends because most seniors will rather not be friends with a kid whose is to be a freshman. Ya I'm 15 and most seniors are 17 or 18.

I walk to the shower that's in the conjoin restroom and turned the water on. I put my hand in and waited for the water to warm up.  Once the water was to my liking I strip out of my purple flannel design pajama pants and my black sleeveless shirt, stepping into the shower and under the water. I shampoo my hair then rinsed it off and repeated the process with the conditioner. I use a lavender scented soap to clean myself and wash it off.

Stepping out of the shower, I grab a towel and dried myself up. I quickly put on a black linkin park tee (I couldn't help it) and a pair of purple pants with purple vans. My favorite color is purple. It's everywhere in my room my full name is actually violet. My mom named me that because my eyes are violet the doctor said its a birth problem but my vision is more than perfect.

I rush down stairs, and ate a bowl of cereal and yelled bye to my mom and step dad. I'll tell that story later.
I walked in the school and got my schedule.
'I have art first so to room #105'

I hope this year goes great

___________________________

So for the short first chapter next is meeting blue

Till next time bye, my violent roses!!!