Chapter 1

A/N: All chapters are Bella's POV, unless said otherwise. Thank you... Enjoy reading!

The teachers don't even know my name they would say "Hey you in the back" and I just wonder why people don't notice me its like I don't exist or there's no proof that I have been anywhere or at a previous school before high school. What happened... But my thoughts are stopped by the teacher yelling "HEY ARE YOU LISTENING?" I'm surprised I never get lost in my thought during school other times sure. But, anyway I answer the equation in math. But, I hadn't notice my teacher had already moved on to the next question. For the rest of the remaining time in the class my mind continues to drift. I wonder if there's a place I can go to see if I have any living family members that I don't know about to ask them about me.

Later in the school day, my brain keeps on thinking about what possibly has happened & why there is not a trace of me anywhere? I start to think about when I first started to notice that nobody even knew that I existed. It all started a couple days into my middle school days.. The teachers would call everyone's name off the list but I would never once in any class ever hear my name called. I would always have to tell the teacher that they didn't call off my name. Which just happened to be "Bella Rose". The teachers would always tell me "I'm sorry you must have the wrong class" but every time they told me that I knew that they thought I was pretty stupid to not know where to go. So I went to Guidance for help with my classes. I told Ms.Beth my problem I was having. So she suggested that they just start getting all new papers on me that way I would be added to the schools system. Well we finally started that process. When all the sudden, things went really wrong..