horrible meet!!!

***** Casey's p.o.v *****

I woke up early in the morning by the sound of my parents making breakfast. I got out of my bed and made my way down the stairs and inside the kitchen. I saw my dad sitting on the dining table while my mother made his coffee.

Dad: Morning Casey

Me: Morning

I sat across from him and waited until my plate with food came. Finally, after waiting for five minutes my food came. Yes, I'm really impatient when it comes in food. On my white glass plate therd was two blueberry pabcakes, one sausage, three cut pieces of peaches, and my orange juice. I ate my food and washed my plate.

Mom: okay hunny were off to work be safe and call if anything happens!

Me: Okay

I walked inside my room and took a quick shower. I changed into a pair of pink sweats, a black tanktop and made my hair into a messy bun. I saw my shopping bags laying on my purple rug. I unpacked and organized my clothes. Wow I bought so many things that I don't remember most of it -_- I walke back downstairs and into the living room. I turned on the tv to find nothing to watch. I walked inside the kitchen and made myself some waffles :)

I was enjoying my waffles when my phone rang. I ran upstairs and answered the phone. Not minding to look at the Caller ID.

*** PHONE CONVO. ***

Me: Hello?

Layla: What kind of hey girl! Is that?

Me: Oh hey boo!

Layla: Much better ^_^

Me: *laughs*

Layla: Anyways, I want some new black high heels!

Me: Well go buy some

Layla: -_- I want you to buy them for me...

Me: Why?

Layla: Cuz I have to admit... You got better taste IN SHOES! Than I do

Me: *Laughs* Whatever

Layla: So would you go buy them for me? Plwease!

Me: Finne! :/

Layla: Thanks Case! Love you now go!

Me: Wait right now?

Layla: Yeah! Bye ttyl! :)

Me: Deuces! ;)

*** END OF CONVO. ***

Ugh really! Fuck I gotta hurry my ass up!! I went back downstairs to finish my breakfast. Then went upstairs to take a shower and brush my teeth. After my shower I changed into a white loose tank top with the words- LOVE - as the font. A black mini short, with my swag belt. My black vans and my black obey snapback. I grabbed my phone and keys then got on my black hummer and heade for the mall. I don't use my car to much cuz it might get scratch or something so I don't take my baby out to much. I listen to one direction- what makes you beautiful and sang along. I got to the malls parking and soon as I found one, I parked my car there. I turned off the engine, got off, lock the doors then walked inside the mall. I went to forever 21 and found a pair of black high heels. It had some silver glitter on the heel and some on the front. It was open toe and they looked really nice. So I bought them.

Me: Thank you!

Cashier: Anytime!

I was about to leave but my stomach growled. I groan and walked to the cafeteria. I looked around and went to Smoothie King. I bought myself a cookies and cream smoothie.

Me: Thank y-

When I turned around to leave and before I finished thanking the cashier I bumped into someone! Making all the smoothie spill on me and that asshole who got on my fucken way!

Me: Bitch! Watch where you going! Fuck you! Look you ruined my shirt!

???: Me? You the person who walked up to me and splash me with your damn smoothie!

Me: Nuh uh!

???: Yeah huh!

I looked up to see a guy with short curly hair cleaning his red shirt, next to him was a guy with a blond highlight and then a guy with a huge Afro hair. The last dude had two long braids on his shoulders. The guy that was cleaning his shirt looked up at me.

???: You better buy me a shirt!

Me: You better BUY ME A FUCKEN SMOOTHIE AND A FUCKEN SHIRT!!

???: I ain't buying you shit!

Me: Bullshit! Fuck you mother fucker!

???: Bitch do you know who I am?!?

Me: Bitch I don't give a crap about who you are all I want is my smoothie and some money to buy a fucken shirt!

???: Bitch I'm-

Me: Bitch I told you I don't give a fuck about you!

???: •o• How can't you not know who I am?!? I'm a celebrity!!

Me: Celebrity my ass! I don't care alright and I'm wasting my time here so buy!

???: Wait!

I walked out the exit and inside my hummer. I rode home to change, Fuck that mother fucker!! >_<

*** ???'s P.O.V ***

What!! How can she not know who we are!! We are Mindless Behavior!!

Ray: Damn that hoe got some attitude!

Prod: She sexy with nice hair, body, face but mean and ugly attitude!

Me: Yup okay well lets go to my sissy house!!

All the guys: Okay!

We all got in my black ford and rode to my sister house!

*** Casey's P.O.V ***

After I changed I walked to Layla's house since we shorts live five houses away. I knocked and Layla opened the door.

Layla: Chocolate!

Me: Muffin!!

We gave each other a hug then I went upstairs to her room and showed her the black high heels.

Layla: Omg! There gorgeous!! Thank you thank you!

Me: Yeah no problemo!

*Door bell rings*

Layla: Who can it be?

Me: *shrug*

Layla went downstairs to open the door. I heard her scream so I RAN downstairs.

Me: What's wrong!?!?

Layla: Guess who's here!

Me: Who?

Then a guy came in front the door way and looked at me.

Me: What the hell you doing here?!?

************************************************

Thank for reading! It's been a couple of days since I have wrote. Sorry been busy. Anyways, Who could it be??? Wait and find out on my next chapter! Sorry if there's something is spelled wrong. Don't have time to edit -_-

Vote :)

Comment ^_^