Chapter 10

After saying quick goodbyes to Emma's parents and Henry, Killian dragged Emma to the car. He buckled her in and got in the driver's seat. He was now very thankful that Emma had giving him those driving lessons.

When they got to there house Emma was at the worst possible state. She was extremely drunk and she was tire which made her super needed. "Killian," Emma whinned as he carried her inside and up the stairs.

"Emma?" Killian asked as he set her down on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, my devilishly handsome pirate." Emma drunkenly laughed.

"You need to get change. Go to the bathroom and get ready for bed." Killian told her.

"What about that little offer of yours?" Emma grinned.

"Emma you're drunk!" Killian insisted, "And quite frankly, so am I."

"What's wrong, Captain?" Emma teased. "Can't hold your rum?"

"Emma," Killian scolded, but he too couldn't resist the temptation.

They were both feeling the effects of the liquid, and neither were thinking straight. Killian sat down next to Emma and pulled her close to him. Emma quickly pulled him into a rough, drunken kiss. There lips were both fighting for dominance. Killian could taste the rum that had both drank, but he didn't care. After a while they both pulled back to breath. Emma looked into Killian's deep blue eyes, and before long they were kissing again. Killian was roughly biting Emma's bottom lip while she tugged at his jacket. He started fumbling with her zipper and ...