You're never alone

It's very important to be nice to everyone...especially losers. Never lie, cheat, or steal. Never EVER let people see you sweat or cry. Behave as if you're always being watched...because you probably are. Always keep your priorities in order because if you don't there will be severe consequences. These rules not only apply to me but to all the members of the little miss perfect club. Being perfect is not easy but it's very much worth it.

My name is Holland Meadows and I'm kind of a big deal. Everyone likes me and almost everyone wants to be me. Today is the beginning of my senior year and it will be perfect. Nothing is going to ruin this year...I won't let it. I have pretty much everything. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect grades. It couldn't get any better than this. Speaking of school I should probably start getting ready.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed the elegant outfit I laid out the night before. That's another rule for the girls in our club...always dress to impress. I slid on the silky white skirt and buttoned up my floral tank top. With a stellar outfit like this you had to have an even more stellar pair of shoes. I put on my expensive white wedges and then walked to my bathroom. I plugged in my curling iron and put on a light layer of foundation along with some mascara while it heated up. I applied some blush from sephora and of course some eyeliner.

I made my way downstairs and greeted my parents with a kiss on the cheek. I patted my little brother on the head and sat down next to him. "Morning" I said smiling trying to sound cheerful. Our mom both handed us a plate with eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Another rule for our club...Always watch your weight. "Mom you know I can't eat this" she looked at me with sad eyes. "Oh right darling" she took the plate away and handed me and apple. I gave her a little smile "thanks mom" After a few bites I grabbed my backpack and my keys. "Stew are you coming with me?" "No I'm gonna take the bus" I walked to my car and blared the radio. Today was going to be...perfect.

I parked my car in the spot reserved specifically for me and all the other members of the club. I hopped out of the seat and was greeted by at least 15 girls. I have to admit sometimes being apart of the club is to much. I remember the day it started in sophomore year. I gave each girl a hug and let them pester me with questions about my summer in Paris. "Ladies we'll have to talk about this tonight at the annual little miss perfect club party" all of there beady little eyes widened and they continued chatting like little birds. "Come on girls we need to scout out the new students." I walked towards the school each girl following my foot steps. When the doors opened every single persons eyes darted towards me. That's one thing you have to get used to when you're popular...everyone stares.