I Need You

Chapter 18

Graces POV

The funeral was over at 4:00 pm. After thanking everyone for coming, I found Andy on the bus digging in the cupboards.

"What are you looking for?" I asked

He turned around and said, "I think there's a blow up pool in here... I feel like swimming."

"Why don't we just go to the actual pool?"

"Because we can drink in this pool." He finally found a cheap bright pink blow up pool and started to blow it up outside.

When it was all blown up, I grabbed a lot of beer and floated it in the pool.

"I don't have any swimsuits..." I said, just realizing that I don't buy one.

"Wear shorts." Andy said

"I don't have any shorts.."

Andy sighed and walked onto the bus to get me some shorts.

Aisling's POV

Cody and I got back to the apartment around 5.

We were going to go out to eat but I thought that maybe it should be movie night.

We had rented "Now You See Me" and "Life Of Pi" Cody hadn't seen any of those movies which made me happy.

We made popcorn and piled blankets on top of our laps.

We sat about a foot apart, It was a comfortable distance... Not too close, not too far away, and began watching "Now You See Me".

Halfway through the movie, I moved a little closer to Cody. He must've noticed because he looked over at me and laughed.

"I don't bite." He whispered.

So I moved right next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel the beat of his heart. I pulled a blanket tighter around me and drifted into a nap on Cody's shoulder.

I woke up 15 min. later and noticed that the TV wasn't on and Cody had slouched over. He looked like he was sleeping. I looked at him. He was so kind and caring. Why hadn't Chris been like this?

I laid my head on Cody's chest and felt so safe that I fell asleep.

---------------------------

Well, that was the shortest chapter yet. Just wanted to update something. Ill possibly maybe kinda see you tomorrow!! BYEEEE!

-Grace