Chapter 1 : High School

Your P.O.V

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and smashed it. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you go to Sakura High School (I just came up with it). You were disappointed that school was back but once you thought of your girlfriend, your face lit up.

Hisako Arai, a 14 year old and goes to the same school as you. You two both met at middle school and became a couple ever since. 

You got dressed and placed on your uniform. You grabbed your backpack and doze off to the school. You looked around to find Hisako but no sight of her. You got worried she was sick but something interrupted your thoughts.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around.

Once you did you felt your heart skip a beat.

"Hey (Y/N)-kun! How was your summer?" Hisako asked. You felt relieved that you found Hisako. 

"Hisako you nearly scared me, I thought you were sick or somethin'." You said. "But to answer your question, my summer was fine. How about yours?" "Great I guess. I went to someplace else to visit my grandma." Hisako replied. 

"Oh, was it fun?" "Kind of...we just knit and knit. -_-" Hisako sighed. You smiled and hugged Hisako. And Hisako hugged you back.

"I guess we better be going inside now." You nodded and you two held hands as you walked in. Sadly, your locker wasn't next to Hisako. "I'll see you at lunch. Bye Y/n!" Hisako pecked your cheek and you waved bye to her. 

You opened your locker and placed your books inside. When the school bell rang you ran to your classroom. 

~~~~~

After class was over, you decided to buy a drink from the vending machine. Once you did you drank (Y/F/D) and placed the beverage inside your bag. You looked at the time and noticed you had to get ready for your other class.

You ran and turned to a right corner of the hallway.

BUMP!

You felt a pain in your head as you fell to the floor. You opened your eyes slowly and noticed you bumped into a girl.

You quickly stood up. "I-I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" you asked. The girl opened her eyes and looked at you. She stood up.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Oh! My books!" she bent down to the floor to grab her books. 

A) Help her.

B) Don't help her.

C) Just walk away like you don't care.

Section A.

You decided to help her.

"H-here, i'll help you." You bent down to the floor and grabbed some of the books. Both of you stood up and handed the girl her books. "T-Thank you! You're so kind..." the girl gave you a kind smile. You kind of blushed at her smile.

But what you didn't know she blushed too.

"I guess i'll go now. Bye!" You turned to walk away until a voice stopped you.

"Wait!" the girl said. You turned your head to face her. "Hm?" "W-What's your name? I forgot to ask you." the girl asked. 

"Oh? U-Um, Y/N L/N. What about yours?" you asked. "Um, it's Haruka Namaya.." Haruka answered. "Oh...such a beautiful name." you said. Haruka blushed. "T-Thank you! I'll see you later.." Haruka turned around and walked away.

She seemed nice you thought.

Section B.

You decided not to help her. You just stood there watching her pick up her books. 

Once she was done she bowed. "I'm sorry I bumped into you! I should've watched where I was going.." the girl looked down. You lifted up her chin. The girl blushed.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I was in a rush so I shouldn't have ran.." You rubbed the back of your neck. "So, sorry." The girl smiled happy. "It's alright." "I guess i'll go now. Bye!" You turned around to walk away but a voice stopped you.

"Wait!" the girl said. You turned to face her. "Hm?" "W-What's your name? I forgot to ask you." the girl asked.  "Oh? U-Um, Y/N L/N. What about yours?" you asked. "Um, it's Haruka Namaya..." Haruka answered. 

"Oh..such a beautiful name." you said. Haruka blushed. "T-Thank you! I'll see you later.." Haruka turned around and walked away.

She seemed nice you thought.

Section C.

You walked away like you don't give a fuck. 

But while you were doing that, a voice stopped you. "W-Wait! Please don't leave yet." the girl shouted. You turned around and sighed. "What?" you said. "W-What's your name? I forgot to ask you." the girl replied. 

"It's Y/N L/N." you answered. "What about yours?" "Um, it's Haruka Namaya." Haruka answered. "Oh really? Such a beautiful name you have." you smiled. Haruka blushed. "T-Thank you! Sorry I bumped into you..." Haruka looked down.

You lifted up her chin.

Haruka blushed again.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I was in a rush so I shouldn't have ran.." You rubbed the back of your neck. "So..sorry Haruka." you apologized. Haruka blushed, AGAIN. 

 "It's alright." she replied.

"Well see ya!" You walked away and Haruka walked away too.

She seemed nice you thought.

----

OH MAH GAWWDDDDD!!!!!

My first Yandere story! I can't believe I did that! But whatever, I shouldn't get too excited. Right? :3 

Anyways thanks for reading! Bai bai! ^-^