Chapter 6 : Oh no!

You were shaking with fear as you stared at Haruka. "Haruka...what's gotten into you?" 

"What's gotten into me? Oh, I don't know what you're talking about! I'm simply just so...deeply in love with you Y/N! Don't worry, i'll protect our future. First, you just have to realize that i'm your soulmate! But in order to do that..." Haruka looked at Hisako and smiled.

"I have to get rid of this piece of shit! (*^ -^*)" She told. Hisako was trembling and stuttered, "H-H-Haruka..p-please...I will..no..I will never go near...Y/N-"

Haruka glared and gritted her teeth.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY HIS NAME YOU FILTHY WHORE!" And so, Haruka whipped her as Hisako screamed. 

You shouted for her to stop, but of course Haruka never listened. Haruka stopped a few minutes later and scoffed.

"Only I should be with Y/N. Nobody else, and whoever gets in my way..." Haruka giggled. "They'll just have to play with me! ^^"

She sat down and looked at Y/N. "Y/N...you looked scared. Are you scared of Hisako? Did she scare you?" She asked with concern. You slowly looked to Haruka. You looked at her in anger and gritted your teeth.

"No...i'm scared of you, you fucking psycho!" You shouted. "I'm sick of this! I'm not gonna be your husband! Get it all in your head! You can't force someone to love you!" You yelled at Haruka who was shocked by your sudden yell.

Taro looked at you with shock and knew what was coming. He showed the face of, 'Dude, you just triggered her.' . 

"'Force'? I'm not forcing you Y/N..." Haruka stood up.

"I'M JUST MAKING YOU REALIZE THAT WE'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! WHY-"

"HARUKA! I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER WILL! IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME THEN DO IT! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE YOU LOVE WERE DEAD?!" You shouted. You were sick of her and wanted to leave.

But yet, you regretted of what you said. You didn't want to die, not by her.  

You wanted to escape with Taro and Hisako, despite her cheating on you, and go back to your normal lives. But of course, the memories would always stay in your heads. 

Haruka stared at Y/N blankly smiled. "I would still spend my time together with them! I'm not giving up yet Y/N..and I will never will. I think it's time..." She looked at Hisako.

"For you to go."

.

.

.

.

.

Haruka went through the back door and dragged the three of you out of the house tied up. You looked outside and tried your best to call for help. But no one heard, and no one listened. You cried as you realized you couldn't escape from Haruka.

Not now.

Haruka walked to a cliff where below is a forest. She dragged Hisako to the edge of the cliff and Hisako struggled to get herself free. But she was tied too tight. 

"Hisako....i've always hated you. Before you cheated, when I realized you two were dating, I was angry. I was upset. But now..." Haruka smiled. "I'm going to claim Y/N as mine. So Hisako.."

Wind blew her hair as she smiled brightly and happily said, 

"I hope you rot in hell!( ^▽^)"