Picture Of The Day #32

Made: 6-14-16
Published: 6-14-16

Me: *Looking through pictures before sighing* None of these are interesting! *Still looking through pictures before coming across the picture above* Oh! I wonder what this is about. *Reads it before going into my emo corner and starts growing mushrooms* It's true! Winnie The Pooh does have better looking eyebrows than me!

Friend: *Walks in and sees me in my emo corner, growing mushrooms and sighs* What did you see this time?

Me: *Points at phone before continuing to grow mushrooms*

Friend: *Walks over to my phone and picks it up* It can't be that bad! You're probably just exaggerating again! *Reads the picture and is in the emo corner growing mushrooms along with me* You're right. This is horrible. Winnie The Pooh does have better looking eyebrows than me.

Me: *Pats her back* We shall suffer together.

Friend: *Nods and continues to grow mushrooms with me in our emo corner*

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful and majestic day! If not, I hope you are now! This was literally me when I found this picture! Winnie The Pooh does have better looking eyebrows than me! I would love to hear what you think of this! I would also love to see if you know which anime I got this reference from! Well, I hope you have a wonderful and majestic day! Bye bye!
~ DeathGirl27