1st on the setlist

*1:45pm or 13:30 - The hotel they are staying at*

Kath gets out of the shower and finishes getting ready, she goes across the hall and knocks on Amy's door. Amy yells and tells her to come in. Kath opens the door and Amy is digging through bags.

"I can't find a phone charger and my phone is dead, I need to tell Christina and Lisa that we're okay."

Kath runs back to her room and notices her phone isn't where she left it, she thinks one them took it to the venue.

Kath rushes back over and tells Amy they have to go, and they'll just meet them there.
Kath and Amy grab their stuff and get a taxi to the venue.

Amy looks at Kath, and shakes her head
"Wow, they are going to be happy to see us"
Kath agrees as her heart is pounding out of her chest.

*2:00pm or 14:00 - eventim apollo*

Lisa and Christina are hiding in the bathroom until they figure out what to do.

They hear a beep and a voice comes over the intercom "Cimorelli, will you please report to the stage for sound check"

Christina and Lisa head to the stage and see Mike setting up their sound system.
Mike walks over to them.

"Go on stage and sound check and hopefully no one will question that it's only you two."

Lisa and Christina run through a few songs, and leave the stage.

"Alright we made it through that, now what? says Christina as they walk back into the bathroom.

They look at their watch as time goes by.
Lisa gets up and walks outside the bathroom. She sees a list of the order of performers for the night. Right at the top of the list she sees the worst possible thing "14:45 - Cimorelli" They are 1st to perform. She also sees fans making their way to the stage.

Lisa goes back into the bathroom and tells Christina. Their hearts are beating really fast at this point.

They both get up and walk behind stage
a slight tear runs from Lisa's eye.

meanwhile --

Lauren and Dani are running in the direction the lady gave them.

About 15 min in, someone stops them. It's a guy that's in his mid 40's, he also has a tear out of Lauren and Dani from their tour poster.
"I'd imagine you two are headed to eventim apollo, if so I'd love to give you a ride."

The guy pulls out a badge and show them he's an undercover police officer.

Dani and Lauren don't hesitate at all and gets in the car.

They arrive at the venue and on the door notice a list of the order of performers. They notice they're 1st and perform at 2:45pm which at that point was in 6 minutes. They don't hesitate and run in.

Meanwhile Kath and Amy pull up to the venue. They get out and Kath sees Lauren and Dani walking in.

"THAT WAS LAUREN AND DANI THEY ARE OKAY AND THEY ARE HERE! that's Dani's San Francisco, I know it's them."

Amy looks up and she sees them as well.

"DANI! LAUREN!!" Amy screams trying to get their attention.

They run up to the door and Kath also notices the list of performers on the door.

"We are supposed to be on stage in 5 minutes!"
They run in and see Lauren and Dani heading back stage.

"Dani!! Lauren!"

Dani and Lauren both turn their heads and see Amy and Kath.

They all run up and hug.

"I'm so glad we found you! What happened?" Kath asks in shock.

Dani and Lauren look at each other.

"It's a really long story, I'll tell you after the show, where's Christina and Lisa?" Lauren asks.

"It's also a long story, basically we were trying to find you two and got lost as well." Kath replies.

"So right now Lisa and Christina don't know where any of us are?" Dani asks shocked.

"Yeah, let's go find them, they'll be so happy to see us!" Amy says as she starts walking back stage."

Just then they hear from the stage, "Our 1st performance tonight is six sisters all the way  from the United States, please welcome Cimorelli!!"

They all run as fast as they can, they are handed microphones from a producer as soon as walk back.

Lisa and Christina are right behind the curtain not knowing if they should go on or not.
All four of them sneak up behind Lisa and Christina.

"Let's do this" Lauren says.