Wait, what?!

Lapis' POV

Peridot was always a jerk ever since we were younger gems. She would always pick on me and beat me up along with her big sister Jasper. Jasper was the strength of it all. She loves messing with weaker gems like me and my sister Red Spinel. My sister and I are fraternal twins. We however do a lot of things similarly and our gem placement is the exact same.
Back to Peridot. Lets just say she is an utter bitch. Speak of the devil.
"Hey you blue clod! What are you up to other than getting in my way?!" She chuckles at the nickname she gave me.
"S-sorry Peri..." I start, but I am stopped by Jasper pushing me down.
"What did we tell you bout saying our names bitch?" Jasper says before grabbing my wrist with her huge strong hand.
"N-not to... Please forgive me..." I keep my head lowered as a rule they gave me and Red.
"That's right now get your stupid ass out of my sight." She says releasing me so I run off to class.
Red sees me and worriedly comes up to me. Calmly she hugs me and it relaxes me greatly. Soon after class started I fell asleep and dreamt of something new. I was at the bottom of the ocean dancing, but I can't see who with. All I see is a flash of green which could be a lot of gems, like Jade or Green Bloodstone.
I jump awake when the bell rings and gather my stuff fixing my dress thinking. Red plays with hers but stops soon when she sees Steven. He is tall and very different from when we first met. Jasper comes in too so I grab Red and run. We get to our next class and sit. Unfortunately this is also Peridot's class so I guess I have to deal with her after class.

~After Class~

I was woke up by the bell and this time my heart is racing in fear. I had the same dream except this time I saw... Peridot. Once I opened my eyes I was shocked to see Peridot staring right at me. A dark blush spreads over my face and I hide it.
"You need to give me your number and address." She demands.
"W-why?" I ask awkwardly.
"We have to work on a partner project. I chose you and Red clod went with Black Pearl. Now gimme your number and address clod." She demands once again.
"If I do you have to stop talking to me after the project and not tell Jasper...." I say as I write both things down.
"Whatever blue clod." She says yanking the paper out of my hand.
Quietly I mumble, "Why do you hate me?..." Hoping she didn't hear me I grab my stuff.
"I don't really...." She said right before storming out of the room and immediately Red ran in and hugged me.
"Are you okay? No cuts right?" She asks frantically.
Still in shock I grab her and say, "Calm down sis. Can I tell you something?"
"Of course! We are sisters!" She says with curiosity and excitement.
"I have a crush on someone." I explain.
Extreme happiness showed on her face as she asked, "Whooooooo?!"
"Peridot." I say quietly.
Her happiness turns to shock and worry and confusion as she says, "Wait, what?!"