Ch. 29

-Maddy's pov-
"Babe. Babbbeeeee. Wake uppppp," I heard a voice say while jumping on top of me. I groan and throw the covers over my face.
"Let me sleep Josh." I said whining. Then I felt the covers leave my body and I was just laying there. With nothing. "You little fuckin bastard." I whine and go to the bathroom with him following....I brush my teeth. He does too.
"Goodmorning sleep and beauty. He said smiling after spitting in the sink. I gave him a fake smile and continued to brush and then spit.
"You suck ass." I say. He laughs his heavenly laugh and pulls me down on the bed. I'm sitting on him while he's laying down.
"You're beautiful, M." He said taking his hand and caressing my jaw in it. I smiled and took his hand and kissed it.
"You're beautiful too, Joshy Washy Pants." I say in a baby voice squeezing his cheeks.
"No, I mean it...serious. He said smiling. He propped himself on his elbows and just stared at me for a while.
"I don't know what to call you because you're perfect all in all." I said grinning. He took his hands and pulled my face down to meet his. Seconds later our lips were moving in sync passionately. I smile during the kiss and he puts his cold hands on my bare stomach. I jump and break the kiss. I started to laugh.
"Whatttt?" He asked pulling me. "Your hands are really cold." I said he laughed also.
I slowly got up and went downstairs to hear a man talking on the phone...I recognized the voice but I can't put a name to it. I continued to walk downstairs and saw my brother sitting on the couch I guess talking to his fiancé. He said love you and hung up.
"My goodness...I think Heaven lost an angel.." He said looking up and then down at me, smiling. I smiled to and hugged him really tight.
"Hi you old lard." I said which made him laugh.
"You know....I do what nieces or nephews soon right?" He asked me seriously.
"Maybe later....I'm not a doctor yet and I'm not even engaged!! And plus this is a dorm...not a house. And plus plus I'm only 20!" I said laughing.
"Going on 21!!" Josh said coming down the stairs with a smirk and a shirt on.
He did a little bro hug with Matt and they sat at the table while I made them coffee and breakfast.
"So how is college anyway, Maddy?" I rolled my eyes. Because normally I wasn't going to become a doctor...I wanted to be a artist...the ones who make music. So I might be switching here in the near future.
"Good, I guess." I said bringing their coffee out. They both said thank you.

I nodded. Josh quickly stood up from looking at his phone  smiling.
"HELL YES!!! Baby I got the part!" Josh tried out for the roll of David Rhines in this movie called Forgive and Forget and Fuck Your Best Friend. I know weird right? But he was so excited so I was excited for him.
"Good job honey I said hugging him. He hugged back softly.
"May I ask what's going on?" Matt said laughing. I said yeah.
"Josh got the roll of playing David Rhines in Forgive and Forget and Fuck Your Best Friend." I said laughing.
"Oh....nice dude!" Matt said high fiving Josh.
"Wait. Are you doing the sex scene?!" I asked scared and shocked if he said yes to it.
"Well, yeah. They said that part makes more money." I threw my hands in the air.
"What the hell, Josh?!" He looked confused. "That's basically like porn. It's gross and I'm your girlfriend and I don't want you going off fucking some other low-life bitch!!" I yelled. Matt got up and left probably to get the ring from his ex fiancé....
"Maddy calm down! It's not like I like her." I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Are you fucking kidding me?! Calm down?! I can't calm down because my boyfriend just got casted to fuck a girl he's never even met!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes.
"I don't even know why you're fucking mad right now. You should be happy." He said crossing his arms on his stomach.
"Happy?! Why the fuck do you think I should be happy?!" I asked. "I'm the fucking opposite of happy Josh!!" He threw his arms in the air.
"I'm just trying to get money. Shit." He said turning and going upstairs.
"That's a fucked up way of making money. I'm leaving...have fun with the stranger you'll be fucking shittard." I yelled. I ran up to the room and packed all my stuff. I took my car. I left the keys on the counter and started driving. I don't know where but just somewhere.

I got a long text from Josh saying that he was already cheating on me and didn't plan on keeping our relationship anyway. And I started crying. I threw my phone on the passenger seat. My eyes started to fill up with tears and all I saw was a huge black figure crashing into the passenger side of the car. My car got flush to the hill side. All I know is that I saw complete darkness. And I didn't know what to do.
Next thing you know I hear someone calling my name.

"Maddy wake up! Maddy!! Wake up!!!!"