Chapter Fifteen

No POV

3 hours later

When Toni awakened, her head was throbbing, It felt as though someone hit her in the head with a brick. She winced in pain. She could not remember how she got there at all. The only thing she remembers is when she felt that someone was behind her and when the individual sprayed something in her face. Everything else was a complete blur.

She opened her eyes, where ever she was remained pitch black. She rubbed her eyes trying to adjust to the dark room but It wasn't working. It was cold, she shivered a little bit. She was naked on a concrete floor. She grabbed amongst the pole that was behind her, and gathered enough strength to sit up. Her mind then started to wander. "What about Jordyn and Eddie?" Toni thought to herself. "Is anybody looking for me?"  Another thought came across her mind. "Who is behind all of this?" She thought.

She was afraid, afraid for her life. She told herself that she wouldn't lie there and let someone take her life because she has someone to live for.

She gathered strength. Breathing hard. She attempted to move her feet first but something was not allowing her to do so. She lifted her body off of the cold floor and managed to feel around for her feet. She noticed that she had cold, rusty chains around her ankles. She followed the chin, and she realized she was chained to a pole. The pole she was leaning on. 

She managed to get up but when she tried to slowly walk away but she stopped when she felt the chain around her ankle tighten. She sighed in frustration. She had no where to run. No where to hide. She sat back down. She cried, she cried until felt tired. She then drifted off and fell asleep.

Eddie Cibrian

3 hours later

"Where is your mommy?" I question as I look down at Jordyn who  is sucking on her pacifier. I look down at my phone to see if Toni has called me back. But she hasn't.  Where Is she?

**************

Hope you enjoy!

-ToniBFan