Chapter Three

Toni Braxton
Calabasas Ca
Dior Headquaters

"Who are you?" I ask as I watch this tall hispanic guy walk into my office. "I'm Eddie.." He says as he shuts my office door then takes a seat. "Um Okay, how may I assist you? I question with a slight attitude.

"I am a photographer and I would like to  use your designer clothes for one of my photoshoots." He says as he looks at me and licks his lips. I look at him crazy. 'I like the idea but can I question why you're looking at me and licking your lips?" I ask curiously. "Because you are eye candy, and I really like what I see." He says softly smiles at me showing his pearly white teeth. I trail off and begin staring at him.

I can't deny, It doesn't hurt to look at him neither.. He's gorgeous. I begin to snap out of my thoughts when I see him snapping his fingers in my face. "By the way you are staring at me, I can tell that you like what you see as well." He says winking his left eye. I slightly chuckle. "Okay, I'm free next Thursday at 10:00 in the morning." I say as I scratch my head. He softly nods as he hands me his business card. "See you then beautiful." He says as he slowly gets up and exits my office.

I softly smile as I watch him leave.

Keri Lewis

As I make my way into Kendra's job, I notice that she works in the same place as Toni. I groan as I walk in the building. "Hey sexy lady, do you know where I can find Kendra?" I ask the girl sitting at the front desk. She looks at me crazy. "This sexy lady is married with two kids, please don't.. she should be in her office upstairs.. the second door on the right." She says as she rolls her eyes then takes her focus back to her computer. "Bitch." I mumble as I make my way upstairs to Kendra's office.

As I enter her office I notice Toni sitting in one of her office chairs.

I quickly turn around and head back downstairs and out of the office. I'm not about to be caught cheating today.