20 time

------------------------------------------ 20 --------------------------------

Well hope you guys are loving this story We would not know we get no comments so I guess we lose our inspiration help us keep going some one tell us if you like it we got loads of ideas Bella has to grow up and a crime could not go unpunished. We do want to thank the people reading this story and also your patience as you know sadly illness is a hard thing to deal with especially when some days you only have the energy to open your eyes. Thank you from Lety and Angeles keep us going read on and comment / vote / fan / share .

-------------------------------------- 20 --------------------------------------

The days went by in a blur the only time I was not angry was when I was with Maria or Bella. I had all packs listening watching out for any strange wolves in the areas I also sent a piece of the audio to a Freind an expert in voice recognition sadly there were no faces. I had a few trackers searching for Elizabeth it was time to bring her home.

I would never except the wrong done to my Bella but I could understand how she wanted to just lose her self. For a she wolf she showed courage she fought she killed the trigger man in an instant and attempted to fight them all for Daunte. I know what I felt watching my son die it was painful enough knowing he was no longer with me but to see it was excruciating. I know losing your mate is far worse and to have it happen in front of you. I underestimated her shes stronger than I thought most wolves die after losing your mate yes she numbed her self up with the drugs but she lived through it. I need to make it right she could help me find my sons killers she saw them. It seems like the earth has swallowed her I have the best trackers searching high and low but no dice.

Drako knocked at my door.

Striker : come in

As Drako walked in very wary I guess I kept every one at edge with my foul mood.

Drako : Alfa we tracked the truck that followed our Luna a few months before the wedding but we can't seem to track the owner of the truck.

Striker : Any clue as to the e-mail I received

D* : Yes we are tracking a server near town it seems like they might of used a local library we are checking for cameras in the area.

S* : Make sure to check all cameras surrounding that area

D* : Already on it. Alfa .... We will keep you posted Daunte was my best friend my brother we want to find this guy as much as you so we can get to the killers. I am not trying to tell you how to feel but please know we are here.

S* : I know, I know.

As I put my head down I felt him leave and once again I was alone.

2 weeks passed

Isabella's Pov :

Papa keeps to him self he's always in his office. I've heard him cry they say I'm to little to understand, but lately every one tells me how brave my mom was before she left the pack and disappeared. They say I will be great not just cause of my blood line but papa and my father Dante and even my mother are very strong and brave wolves my grandmother who died when my father was very young was a very kind women who was not scared of any thing so they say I have a great linage. At this moment all I want is my papa to smile again.

Rocco : Hey Bell's what you doing hanging around the front of the Alfas office

Bella : Nothing ........ I'm just waiting

Rocco : Waiting for what?

Bella : I don't know! I'm just waiting ......

With that said she ran off to the back not realizing that Striker and Maria had heard it all.

Maria : Do you see what all this anger is getting you. Tell me mi Amor will it bring back Daunte

Striker : No

Maria : You have a piece of Daunte right here! And right now you got a very unhappy confused little girl. When you found her you promised your self and her something. Amor please snap out it.

Striker : What are you saying? To give it up to not look for my sons killer do you not understand? Some one in my Pack had something to do with it some one here had my son killed and had me watch the video.

Maria : That's not what I'm saying. We all loved our new Alfa Dante all I'm saying is find away to add some time for your grandchild she needs you and feels your pain she may not know what is going on but she sees your change and I think your scaring her shes been surrounded by pain and angry people I think your scaring her. Forget about how you are ignoring me and shutting me out I can handle it because I love you but her it's just not fair!

And with that she stormed out of the office slamming the door behind her she slammed that door so hard I think she unhinged it. Striker sat there in silence thinking about what Maria had said to him and he knew she was right. Striker stepped out in search of Bella. He found her near the pond where he had reveled him self to her sitting next to Rocco. Rocco sat there in silence rubbing circles on her back as her little shoulders quivered with her pain. Striker stood there unable to move watching her cry knowing he made her cry.

Isabella : Rocco do you think my papa hates me now. ( she said in almost a whisper in between sobs )

Rocco : NO! Never ... He loves you ... We all do.

Isabella : My momma loved me once but she hurt me. ( Bella did not raise her voice all in a whisper )

Rocco : Your papa our Alfa would never hurt you even if you did something really bad.

Striker : He's right you know.

Isabella and Rocco both jumped in surprise at hearing Strikers voice.

Isabella : Papa?

Striker : Yes Bella it's me .... Your old papa.

Isabella: No papa your not old. Your handsome.

Rocco : No he's a little old Bella.

Isabella : No he is not Rocco!

Rocco : Well he's not that young.

Isabella : Shut up why can't you be nice and stay nice you where real nice a minute ago.

Rocco : Oh yeah well I wouldn't want you to think I like you or any thing.

Isabella : Oh yeah well then why did you say you where going to marry me!

Rocco : So we can have strong kids that will rule the world.

Isabella : Your crazy I'm not having Kids. Maria said I don't have to marry you I have a mate and I'm going to wait for him cause he will like me. Ain't that right Papa?

Striker : Thats right he's going to love you.

Rocco : Well he better not come around here..... Or else!

Striker : Hey why don't you guys stop fighting so we can have our selves a little fun.

Rocco : Fun what you have in mind Alfa?

Striker : I don't know how about we start of with a race back to the house and maybe we can round up a couple other wolves and have us a game of tag then a barbecue and we can end it with Movie night.

Isabella : Yay that's a great idea papa can I turn into my wolf she keeps talking in my head she wants to run can I.

Striker : Not now but tonight I promise we will let her run ok.

Rocco : Hey Alfa when will I get my Wolf?

Striker : Maybe 13 or 16 it depends how strong your wolf is Rocco

Rocco : Oh he's strong.

Striker : Ok are you ready set go!

And with that the Race back to the mansion began .

__________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapie love you sorry for the delay.