*SAMPLE*

*SAMPLE*

Epilogue

"You fucking traumatized her. I knew I shouldn't of let you take her last week. Now that's all she's going to be thinking about. Her father killing a man because he couldn't control his fucking temper! I'm really over this shit, Caine. I really am!" Malia yelled at her husband with anger.

"I don't see what the problem is. That's going to let her know when she's older, to never let nobody disrespect her. Pharoah needs to know that shit too, which is why I'm handing him the game," Caine told her as he looked at his wife with no love. At that point he was on thin ice with her.

"Pharaoh needs guidance! Not no damn gun! He needs love and discipline, not no lecture on how to be a fucking drug Lord. I almost lost you to the streets, I be damn if I lose my son too!" Malia screamed as she paced the bedroom floor. Anger and pain circulated her mind as she felt so furious about the same thing that always puts her in that position every single time.

"He needs to know how the game works, Malia. I refuse to let my son walk around here defenseless and powerless. He will carry on the kingpin blood line whether you like it or not! My Great Grandfather was in the mob, my Grandfather ran the drug game. My Father died trying to maintain it and passed it down to me. Now, it's time I prepare Pharaoh," Caine answered back as he came from out of the bathroom and looked at his irritated wife. He was nowhere ready to end what his family has started and passed down from generation to generation.

With him having something to do with the family business being at its greatest and most dominant match yet, the Richmond title was going to always be Caine's biggest priority. There was absolutely nothing Caine was going to let come in between him and what he has worked so hard for.

"He's only 8, Cocaine. He's too young, and even when he gets older, I will not allow you to put those type of dangers in his life," Malia argued back as she stopped and looked at him.

"I don't give a fuck! He's at the age and what I say goes. If I can't take over the world then he will! I know my son is going to be the eye of all the enemies and nobody will be able to touch him. He will take it to even a higher level, higher than what it is right now," Caine said as he looked through the enormous window that revealed the Chicago city skyline at night.

"And what about our other child, Meghan??? I suppose when she gets older you're going to make her a trap queen or some shit!" Malia guessed.

"I swear you're on my last nerve," Caine sighed.

"I just want us to be a normal family, Caine. No more of this drug lord, dangerous shit. Please, baby, I'm tired of this," Malia pleaded as she approached her husband, who stood over 6ft, and placed her hands on his shoulder.

"As long as the Richmond name lives, I will never give this shit up. This is my legacy," Caine shook his head before he turned around and looked at his wife deeply.

"Then I guess you leave me no choice," Malia said as she wiped the salty tears that drained from her eyes. She walked over to the closet, pulled out her Louis Vuitton luggage, and began to drop every piece of fabric of clothing she had into her suitcases.

"Come here Malia," Caine smoothly called as he watched his wife struggle to get all of her clothes. Malia ignored him and continued to gather her belongings until she felt a strong pull on her shoulder. Her eyes landed on Caine's deep hazel eyes that seemed to be burning a hole through her.

"You know better than to ignore me!" Caine barked. Malia took a deep breath as she prepared her words carefully.

"Caine...I love you, but I will not allow you to continue to put our family in danger. I've been with you since you were a dope boy and I was your trap girl. Getting money and taking over the world, yeah that was our dream, but watching you blindly take away my baby's life wasn't mine. I'm tired of feeling alone. I'm tired of feeling like I'm going to lose you and our kids. We're grown now, and I understand you want Pharaoh to be the best in this business, but it's just not okay with me, and he is my baby too! I'm sorry, but it's time I be a mother instead of your trap queen and end this; and if that means letting the Feds know, then by any means, I'm gonna do it," Malia said as she continued to pack her things.