Nightshade

We arrived at nightshade in my CAMERO. I know what your probably thinking if your parents hate you why do you have a freakin drop top CAMERO. I inherited it  from  my real parents, trust fund on my 17 birthday.

    Anyways we parked my car and we strolled up to the bouncer.         " Where do you ladies think your going the line starts waaaaaaaaay back there ." The bouncer said pointing with a smirk. Me and Jaime looked to where he was pointing. "Actually Jeremiah, their here with us, our guest of honor." A strong silk soothing voice, said. The bouncer turned around frowning at the group of new comers, and there was 6 boys with either dark brown or black hair and three girls. I looked over at Jaime with a look asking if she new the mysterious new comers. She was looking at the boys and girls  with a look of unknowingness. The bouncer scoweld but let me and Jaime pass never the less. Once we got closer to the group the most shocking revelation. In unison me and Jaime both said." Clair, Andy."  We stood there in shock." Well, well, well, look who the macigian pulled out the hat." Clair said with a snark like honey and needles." Well if it isn't little miss piggy and her rapist of a boyfriend."  Jaime said jittery.

" Look here little girl I told you,i didn't freaking touch you your not even my type." Andy said snarling.    " Your a liar and you know it. I had to get a freaking abortion because  you. My parents hate me more because of you." Jaime yelled my eyes got wide. Funny how she never said anything to me about this so this must be the reason why shes been pulling away from me.

  I strongly disagree with abortion and I'm always taking about how I hate anyone who would do this.she must have been in  agonizing pain when her patents struck her down this week thad explain why shes been more soar than usual.

   " Jaime why didn't you tell me?" I knew that Andy raped her, and believe me we did something about it.he got itching powder in his jock strap and he's been peeing blue piss for two weeks.

    I looked over at Jaime. But she took off in the crowded, sweaty, nightshade building. Damn I cant believe that Jaime was pregnant and didnt tell me.

   I turned to Andy and his enturoage  and slapped him . Then half way ran away from Andy and half way to find Jaime.

Sorry it's short I just wanted to  get it posted