Going Out

Song of the chapter: Face down by; red jump suit apparutus.

"Hello," There was a pause of silence on the other line." Jaime, that you?" I asked dumbly.Th ere is only one person in my phone. And it was Jaime." Come over I.?" J aime asked me. " Yea.” I said one wording it." Thanks." Jaime said she hung up. I tapped call end.

  It had been dead silent on the other end of the phone.Me and Jaime had been besties since about my brothers funeral in the third grade.Jaime was the likely reason the song BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS was made.I figured it was so silent because she has already left from her house.

     I went to my closet and got out a spare comforter for Jaime.I quietly walked out my bedroom to the bathroom to get the asprins out the bathroom mirror/cabniet.Then I silently walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get a cup of water.I didn't wall quietly for a reason I just naturally walked this quiet. I already had my bearings of catastrophy for the night. My parents had left around sixs or seven.

     I was waiting outside for Jaime in the harsh winter frosted rain air for about ten minutes. Before she came barreling up my gravel driveway." Wanna talk bout it?" I asked her." Not. Much. Say." Jaime told me." Come on." I said gesturing inside to my some what home.

  When we got inside she picked up the three asprins and water off the side table by the door. "You. Shower." I asked Jaime." Yeah.". We walked up the stairs in comprised silence. At the top we went our separate ways. Me to my room and Jaime the bathroom.

   I bounced on my bed and grabbed the book off my night stand and finished reading while

Jaime finished her normal.30 minute shower.

   A whole hour later Jaime silently walked In my room looking like a candy striper." Jaime.look.S**t." I told her." Thanks ,"she replied half heartrdly. The thing with me and Jaime was unstable.We had a friends with benifts type of thing. We shared chemistry but neither of us was willing to take the first step into a relationship.

    "  What happend?".i asked Jaime." I,i--i dropped something and they ticked off."she said shrugging          " Jaime I'm your best friend you can talk to me." I said." I swear thats what happend." Jaime lies looking away. I sighed there was no point shes been pulling away lately." So, do you want to go and I dont go danceing." I tried ." Sure." Jaime said witha sigh.

    Jaime didn't bother changing her clothes cause as I mentioned she looked like a candy striper. I however put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a lace crop top.

I dont want to sweat more than I have to."come on I want to get there so we can dance all night and drink for free." I said were going to nightshade where if you get there before 12 drinks are free.