1

Perfect song for this is aquatinted by the weeknd ;)

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I will!
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Michael was sitting at home with nothing to do. His best friend calum had tried to get him to leave his pent house and do something with his life.

Michael thought calum had no room to speak about how to live his life but that was just him.

Michael never held back on anything except his feelings. His relationships are based on sex with no feelings attached. He just didn't give a flying fuck about anyone that he didn't know had good intentions.

He loved to see how much humans have fucked up the world with their ways. Not that he was any better but he had his mind made up.

He got up and went to a strip club. Why not watch people take the easy way out in life.

He watched from his seat as the blonde stripper moved his hips. He watched as men threw money at the boy dancing teasingly, putting on a show.
Michael wasn't here by choice, he wasn't here to watch this poor boy strip for pleasure or horny needs.
He was here to see how this generation has fucked up to make the most ugly jobs seem so easy.
He got this strange feeling that maybe..that boy was different.. His mind called Bullshit. His heart didn't... All of a sudden he wanted to get to know the boy dancing on the table. He never made eye contact with anyone and always looked down but his sinful moves caught everyone's attention.
His full hips, his smirk, his blonde hair.
It was so sinful yet beautiful and twisted. Or maybe the blue haired boy watching thought too much.

The teasing dance ended and the boy kept looking down. He didn't give a flirty wink, he didn't give one last sway, it was as if....he had never danced. He got off stage and went to the bathroom without making a sound.
Michaels mind said stay seated, but his heart said otherwise. He followed the boy into the bathroom and saw him curled up into a ball in the corner not even making a sound.
It was like a toy that turned on and off, On to entertain and off to save energy. This boy was crying, tears running down slowly, whispering words to God.
To forgive his sins, to forgive him for his ways, to forgive that he can't get out of what he has become.
It broke the boys heart to see this innocent boy in the bathroom praying, crying and giving up the mask for emotions too unbearable to handle.
Michael went up to the boy and made him stand up. The boy shook nervously and with a small voice he whispered
"I-I-I don't.. I don't-" he was hushed by the taller boys soft voice,
"I understand.. I'm not here for that." The boy said gently brushing off the other boys tears.
"Wh-what do you want?" the innocent boy whispered.
"Trust me" with that the the taller boy slipped a number in the crying boys hands and left.

He didn't know what the boys name was, he didn't need to, all he knew was that he would not regret that night under the red neon lights. He wouldn't forget the boys tears and look of loss

Oh Michaellllllll you soft *laughs*
Vote and comment:)