Chapter 3- Did I Hear Fatass?

"Justin! You don't understand! He's a nice kid!" I screamed at justin trying to get him to except the concept that Niall has changed.

"Marisa! I understand perfectly fine! I'm not letting this 'Americas Sweetheart- teenage heartthrob' break my little sisters heart! I won't have it! He broke your heart and left you to know one! You call that a friend?!" His viens where popping out if his neck and I've never been so scared if him, but now wasn't the time to leave the argument he doesn't understand.

"HES MORE THAN JUST A TEENAGE HEARTTHROB!" I calmed down

"He's the boy that I grew up next door to! He's the only one that was there for me when I was growing up. Where were you? Out partying with your friends. Nialls money will never ever! Ever mean anything to me. I love him for him! Not because he's famous now! I honestly think you should stay out of this. Please, I love the fact that you're trying to protect me! But please, he's changed" I finished and kissed him on the cheek. I closed his bedroom door behind me and got changed for work. I work at Starbucks down the road. I slipped on my grey beanie and work shirt, with my grey boots and skinny jeans. I parted my light brown hair to the side and began to braid it. I grabbed my purse and started walking to work. The fresh air hit my nostrils and I listened to the birds song until I plugged my headphones in.

I later arrived at my work and hung my purse on a hook. My boss told me to take the register and that's exactly what I did.

Al throughout the day only about 10 costumers, it's a slow one today. About 2:45 I saw a little blonde hair boy come inside the Starbucks, guess who it was? Niall.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked him writing down some orders Garrett needs to give out.

"Well, first I stopped by your house and your mom said you where working so I decided to stop by." He said walking closer and closer to the counter.

"Oh, okay. Do you want anything? On the house." I started

"Naw, I'll pay" he said reaching for his wallet. I slowly pushed my hand against the wallet and pushed it down.

"Niall. No, it's on the house. What do you want?" I demanded.

"Thank you. Can I have aaaaaaaaaaa- Carmel Ice Coffee with sugar please?"

"Ew." I retorted, he laughed loudly.

"Ew what?" He question raising and eyebrow.

"Carmel. Ew." We laughed together and I gave to order to Garrett. He makes the coffee. Niall went to go take a seat, he was the only one in the whole place .

"Niall I'll be done in five. I'm making a hot chocolate." I yelled over to Niall. I made the hot chocolate and was given the iced coffee.

I made my way over to a little table Niall was sitting at.

"Here you go sir." I said with a hue grin almost about to crack my face in half.

"Thank you ma'am"

We talked for about 10 minuets then Niall said

"By the way? Why did I hear screaming coming from your house this morning?"

"Ohh you know. Brother and sisterly love" I said sarcastically stirring my hot chocolate.

" what do ya wanna do after this?" He asked finishing the rest of his coffee.

"Well, I need to stop by my house first, To get changed out of my work shirt."

"Then what" oh how I missed his deep Irish accent, I love the fact that it's back, that he's back.

"Arcade?" I asked

"Yes!!" He jumped up and pulled me from my seat. He almost got all the way out the door but I dug my heals into the floor.

"I need to say bye to aria and Garrett, speed racer" I ran over to them said goodbye and gave them hugs.

#*#*#**#*#*#**#*##*#*#**#

We stopped by my house and I put on a black studded tank top with a maroon sweatshirt over it. I drove the rest of the way, Niall was practically jumping in his seat on the way.

"Go faster! I haven't been to this arcade in forever!" He yelped in excitement.

"Niall the road is slippery"

"So what."

"I'll loose control of the car, we'll spin out of control and die" I bluntly said as we pulled into a McDonalds. I was in the mood for some fries.

"Get me a burger" he said.

"Fine Fatass" I stated

"What was that? did I hear... fatass?" he said pushing himself up in his seat.

"Yes indeed"

"Then here comessssss" he wiggled his fingers in preparation

"NIALL NO!"

"THE TICKLE MONSTEERRRR" he screamed as he attacked me.