Chapter 1- Finally

Finally. Finally, I was moving. I was moving all the way to London, England. Away from this boring city, state, and country. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Arkansas, I really do. The problem is its just really small, hot, and goes unnoticed. But I was not going anywhere here. There are no bloggers here, no people to collab with (even though I’m not a Youtuber). They were all in the big cities. London, New York, L.A., and since I have FINALLY graduated from St. Catherine private all girls high school.  I was headed over there for good.

My name is Sarah Louise Richards . I am 18 years old and I have literally just graduated like 2 days ago. I am a blogger. Not a YouTube blogger though, I write. When I started blogging I was 16. Surprisingly, pretty much everybody who watches all my friends in YouTube such as Tyler Oakley, Marcus Butler, and Zoella, read my blog. However, I do have a channel. I write scripts for people and then have my YouTube friends act them out. The reason I can’t put myself on there is because my mom is super over protective. She is afraid that somebody is gonna stalk me.  Like that’s gonna happen. I actually don’t mind it though. It’s fun leaving an air of mystery so that my readers and fans don’t know who I am.  The only 2 people who know who runs my blog-Funnies, Fandoms, and Glitter- are my mom and my sister.

When I first started blogging, my mom said that when I graduate from high school she would let me move to London. She said she would let me make my own decisions and she wouldn’t even make me go to college. So here I am now at the airport, about to board a plane to London. I have been packing my bags since March. Most of my clothes are in boxes being shipped over there along with all my books and other stuff. My apartment (or flat) has been bought and decorated thanks to “Glitter and Glamour interiors” who said they would decorate my apartment for free if I featured them in my blog. Speaking of my blog, it’s pretty much just a whole bunch of funny stuff and sometimes I put beauty tips on there too. Most of the time, I just write about my life. I’ll probably write on the flight to London.

“Oh my God. Sarah, I am going to miss you soooo much!” My 13 year old sister Lilly said

“I know, Hun. I’m going to miss you, too! I promise I’ll call you as soon as I get there okay?”

“Ok, but don’t forget. Oh, and wait, I have to be the 1st person you tell when you get a boyfriend”

“but I already told Bre that she would be the 1st person.” I replied

“Then I have to be the 2nd person, got it?”  God, she is so demanding

Got it, I won’t forget. I said with a fake smile on my face. I love my little sister, but really she is a burden she is always asking me to do stuff for her and she always wants to be the first person to know everything. She always tells these stupid 5th grader jokes that annoy the heck out of me. We were never too close but these past 2 months we have gotten closer since she finally realized that I really was moving. I don’t think it’s going to be very hard for her though since she has all of her friends to hang out with and she’s getting the bigger room that used to be mine.

I turn to my mom and give her a long hug. She doesn’t say anything to me since we already said goodbye at home. She wanted to get it all out before we got here because she said that she knew if we talked at the airport she would start crying. My dad is at work and we said goodbye this morning and I already said goodbye to Bre and all of my friends at our girl’s weekend last week.  I give Lilly one last hug and then turn to face the two of them standing side by side.

“Bye Y’all, I’ll miss you!” I say, a real grin on my face this time.

“Good luck!” Lilly yells as a walk through the terminal towards the gate to board the plane