On the Way Home

When i was on my way home with my brother,Connor, we got jumped by some gangsters. They punch us till we fall to the ground helplessly. We lay there for an hour till a police car comes and sees us. He helps us into his car, where he asks us questions, and decides if he should bring us hone or to the hospital. We tell him that we got beat up, we also told him that our mom does bot feed us much. We told him this because he asked us why we were so skinny. He finally decides to bring us to the hospital. At the hospital the cop helps us inside and brings us to a bed. he calls our mom and he told us that she said she didn't care and that we were just faking it. he examined us and determined that we were not faking and that we would stay a couple nights with free dinner, lunch, and breakfast. This was awesome since we did not get feed a lot. The police officer called my mom back and told her we would be staying for a little bit. They would be examining us fully later today, which i was not looking forward to. Connor did not seem to upset about staying here either. He did not seem to happy about being examined either but as long as he got food he didn't care. He had a huge gash on his forehead from a knife that one of the gangsters had. the gangster with the knife had cut me in the stomach but i pushed my stomach back a little so it was not as bad as Connor's gash.
We had to go to separate rooms to be examined and Connor did not enjoy that he was flipping out because he did not like to be alone in a room with people examining him. I went into the room i was supposed to be in and they told me to lay down on this medal table. i did and they put a gas mask on me to put me to sleep. in under a minute I was in deep sleep. I had a dream about being a professional actor and being in movies. it was truely and amazing dream. i woke up and i was back in my hospital room and Connor was there eating dinner. They handed me my tray of food. it looked like the best meal ever. When my mom pays for our dinner all she gets us is Kraft mac~n~cheese. Which was not my favorite thing to begin with. Here they gave me some potatoes, that were like french fries just fancier, a burger, and some ginger ale, which I personally love. I finished my meal and went to sleep. tomorrow they would give us the results of our examinations.