intro

The smell of blood filled the cold room. I wanted to open my eyes, but I was scared of what I would I see. Instead I moved my hands to wipe away the cold sweat dripping onto my left eyebrow. Chained. Damn it, where am I? I opened my eyes only to have a sharp pain spread from my eyes to my brain, making me want to scream in pain. Come on Stormy, you can do this. Don't scream until you know where you are. I slowly started to open my eyes. The pain was less, but still there.
One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. I opened my eyes, the pain unbearably strong. I tried to remember what happened but all I could think about was Lance. He wasn't with me, but I remember talking to him. We were arguing about about music.
I heard a door open from somewhere in the room, forcing me to open my eyes.
The room was.. as I expected, completely cement. It was empty, except for the single table in the center. On this table were knives, daggers, and swords, but one sword in particular stood out amongst the others. Kitsune! The custom made sword my grandfather had given me when I was seven. Tearing my eyes away from my prized possession, I looked around at the blood covered walls. Other bodies still chained, probably his last innocent victims. Finally I looked at my capturer, he was wearing all black with a blue scarf around his neck. His hair was short, with the standard fuckboy cut. He looked to be in his early twenty's probably just got out of collage. That is if he ever went.
"Hello I am Abel."
"Ah, hello Abel. Is there a reason you have chained me to a wall, or is this just apart of your sick game?"
"Most people tell me their name when I greet them, but to answer your question, this is no game I am playing. You have been chosen for our, uh.. little experiment." He said walking towards the table of weapons.
"So there are more of you?" I asked after thinking about what he said.
"Just me and my brothers Cain and Noah." He said picking up Kitsune.
"As for Cain, you will not see much of him. He is different from us and did not want to capture you, nor did he want to take part in harming you." Smirking he walked over to me and held Kitsune just above my right ear.
"Now I will let you choose were to start,because I am a nice person."
Slowly moving my head away I responded. "How about you don't hurt me?"
"Sorry doesn't work like that, and why don't want me to hurt you?" He said with a small laugh.
"Sorry I'm not a pain enthusiast like you, but I prefer..."He cut me off with a small jerk of his wrist, cutting the top of my ear.
"You actually think I believe that you don't like pain. Or maybe you don't like pain inflicted upon you by other people." Leaning down until he was centimeters away from my face, he whispered. "I've seen your wrist, I know you cut yourself." With that he stood up and walked out of the room.

"Hello I am Cain, Abel sent me to tend to your ear." He said with a shy smile. He knelt beside me cleaning the wound.
"So Stormy tell me about your life." I looked at him in confusion.
"Uh well most of my life revolves around Lance."
"So you love this Lance?" He asked seaming interested.
"Yeah I would be dead without him, I live for him."
"Well describe him, uh.. only if you want to."
"Well he has dark brown hair with the bluest eyes. He is really tall for age and loves music, he is kind and always has a smile on his face. He makes everyone's day better, I'm lucky to be so close to him, even if he is a nerd."
He looked at me with a strange unexplainable expression.
"You really love him don't you? The way you talk about him it sounds like he is amazing."
"Yeah I couldn't ask for a better little brother."
Suddenly the door slammed open and Abel walked in.
Cain sighed and whispered."I'm sorry I will try to find lance and tell him how much he meant to you."
Abel walked over to the the metal table and lifted Kitsune, its fox shaped handle reflected the little light in the room.
He threw Kitsune at my head, her blade was the last thing I would ever see.