1

It was 6 a.m and Dylan literally just woke up to move to their new house. She was not happy the only reason they were moving was because her parents divorced about 6 months ago and her mom was ready to move. They were moving to Orlando, Florida.

Dylan was excited to move to Florida but she was also upset to leave her home that she has grew up in. Literally all she could think about was the fact that she's leaving her friends. So she went outside to see they were all standing there waiting to say goodbye.

Dylan was smooshed into a big crying goodbye group hug, and after that they left to the airport.

__________________________________________________________________

Three Hours Later

Dylan was to busy watching youtube to realize that they were already here in Orlando Florida. Literally nothing could take her back to Georgia now.

So her and her mom boarded off the plane grabbed their bags and started heading towards the new house. Which by the way Dylan hasn't even seen yet so she should be really surprised.

Dylan's eyes widened as her mom says "Welcome Home" her house was huge all the houses in the neighborhood were huge. She went inside to see her room and sat all the boxes in there. She didn't feel like unpacking anything besides her bed, computer, and had anything to do with internet or sleeping. Because anyways tomorrow was her first day to her new school and she just wanted to watch youtube and sleep and not think about her anxiety for tomorrow.