2

It was the next day 5 a.m Dylan didn't exactly want to even go to her new school. But at the same time she wanted to make new friends or you know meet a cute guy. Who knows what could happen at the new school Aviation High School.

She got ready, curled her hair, put on her white crop-top with black jeans with rips on the knees, and her Adidas. Grabbed her backpack and drove to her new school.

Literally all she could think about was if she was gonna have a heart attack or not. It was honestly stressful for her because of the fact that she knew no one there, and she just missed her old friends. Lets just say she is a socially awkward person so its gonna be an experience.

Finally, she pulled up to the parking lot got out of the car and the first thing she sees is this group of guys stare at her like she's some good looking food or something. But she just kept walking.

In the hallway this girl with short pink hair and a lip ring ran up to her and introduced herself as Andrea. Andrea seemed like this very chill but funny girl and she seemed as socially awkward as Dylan.

"hey I'm Andrea you are Dylan right ha I'm supposed to be showing you around" Andrea introduces herself.

"Oh hi" Dylan stuttered as she followed her to the office to pick up her schedule.

Andrea filled with excitement because of the fact that they had first period together. So they started to get to know each other. As they walked to first period chemistry Dylan realized that group of boys were there to.

"Whose the blondie" Dylan asked Andrea.

"Oh that's Christian my boyfriend Wes is they dark haired one Christian is Wes' best friend" Andrea responded.

We walked over to the group of boys there was Wes (Andrea's Boyfriend) , Christian (who Dylan honestly thought was really cute and couldn't keep her eyes off, and then there was these two other guys but Dylan didn't pay attention to their names.

But anyways all during that first day Dylan and Christian kept making awkward eye contact. Finally he just went up to her and asked for my number.

________________________________________________________________

Christian's Pov

This morning I woke up thinking it was going to be just a normal day but little did i know i would meet this beautiful girl.

I woke up took a shower got dressed and headed to school. See no big deal normal morning when i got to the parking lot.

I met Wes in the parking lot we were just hanging out and this jeep comes up right next to us, and this girl with light brunette hair walks out with well the hottest outfit.

She realized we were all staring and walks off and all I could think was "Oh shit she noticed". By the end I just started walking in the hall way to see if I would see her again. But i didn't i assumed she was new so she was probably in the office. And i had no reason to go to the office so i just headed to first period chemistry.

I was talking to Wes and the boys and that girl walks in with Wes' girlfriend Andrea. Andrea walks up and introduces the girl her name is Dylan.

We just kept making awkward eye contact the whole day. Finally I grew some balls went up to her and asked for her phone number maybe i might have a chance with this girl.