3

After school Dylan couldn't stop smiling. Just the fact that she got Christians number was enough. But she also made a new friend. This was probably the best day she's had like ever.

"Hey it's Christian" a text message popped up on Dylan's phone. Dylan waited a few minutes before answering she didn't want to seem desperate.

*5 minutes later*
"Hey, what's up" she responded.

"Nothing really just with Wes and Andrea' third wheeling you should come over we are at Wes' house". -C

"Uhhhh sureee I'll be over in a few minutes. Address?". -D

"255 Fort h Ct."-C

"Thanks, see you in a few" -D

"See ya on the flip side :)" -C
______________________________________

*20 minutes later*

Dylan rang the doorbell to Wes' house. And Dylan heard footsteps running down some stairs.
The door swung open and there he was. Christian was there at the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey girly" he welcomed her inside.

*Girly? what the hell girly? Who calls a girl girly as a nickname?* Dylan was confused as in to why he called her girly.

They both walked up the stairs to see Andrea and Wes cuddling on the couch while Wes was playing a video game.

"OMG HEY" Andrea greeted Dylan.

"Hi" Dylan said with a grin on her face.

Why Andrea seemed so surprised or happy Dylan was there is weird but okay.

"Want to go hangout in the back by the pool" Christian asked Dylan as they walked back down stairs.

"Haha sure" Dylan responded with a little adorable laugh.

______________________________

Author's note
So i think this is what dylan should look like

Author's noteSo i think this is what dylan should look like

And this is what Andrea should look like