Night

Jay

Black, red, yellow. The same three colors just kept reappearing on my clothes. Black, red, yellow. Black, yellow, red. Red, black, yellow. Red, yellow, black. Yellow, red, black. Yellow, black, red. No matter how many times you say it, it's still the same three. These colors were supposed to represent my personality.  Evil.

Finishing, folding my clothes, I closed my final dresser. I was done. We had all changed into our PJs after finishing eating. We all had one thing on mind, sleep. That's because of the long day we all had.

Just think, we're here, struggling to survive, while my father is stuffing his mouth with crackers, EQ is probably applying makeup, Cruella is remembering better times, Tremaine is telling her granddaughters to find a prince. And Maleficent, Maleficent is probably just yelling at her subjects and goblins to do her bidding. In simple, our parents were just being how they always were, and will continue to be. Evil.

The silence created between the five of us was starting to become intense.

"Mal?" I turned to see who had called my friend's name.

I let my eyes sweep over the room and they landed on Anthony.

"Mal?" He called again.

"Yeah?"

"You think we will survive like this?"

"I'm not sure, for now, let's just sleep."

"Okay." We all replied.

I got under my covers and spent the night tossing and turning, images of my father invading my mind. I have full confidence that the same happen with the others.

Doom sweet doom.

A/n

I know what you all were thinking, this chapter SUCKED!!!😞

It's pretty true though. This was really just a filler chapter. I needed something to get to the climax.

Anyways, what do guys think will happen next? Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to follow and vote!

Next chapter will probably be out around sometime this week!

Thanks

Odessa💖