The scholar ship

Katelyn pov

I woke up to see y/n with out his shirt on cuddling up next to me. I felt my face burn. I saw him open one eye and wink at me. It was the weekend so we slept in. I got up out of the bed trying to walk out of the room when y/n grabbed my shirt. Well it technically isn't my shirt it is his because I didn't want to sleep in a dress. Y/n gave me a shirt of his and some shorts of his. He just sleeps with shorts and boxers on nothing else. "Where are you going beautiful?" He questioned. "I was going to have breakfast." "Oh well wait for me" he got out of bed and followed me. We asked down the stairs to see his parents with excited faces. "Good morning sleepy heads" "good morning" I said with a smile" "y/n you need to look at this letter" he opened it and he had a surprised look in his eyes.

Y/n pov

What I got a scholar ship to the university of Phoenix drop! No way! Wait what will I do? Katelyn? I have to leave for six years what will I do with out her?

Katelyn pov

I saw tears well up in his eyes. One of them finally dropped. The first time I have ever seen him cry. Even when he broke his ankle he never cried. He just hugged me. "I am so sorry katelyn but I can't miss this opportunity." "Well what is it?" "I got a scholar ship to some place out of town..." "Wait but that means..." "Yeah we won't see each other for a long time." I started balling too.

Y/n mother pov

Oh my Irene there both crying there eyes out! We need to do something. "Kids everything is going to be ok." They both look at me with sad eyes. "I know you guys can have a long distance relationship!" "That could work" y/n said. "Yeah let's try that". They both said and they kissed.

1 year into college

FaceTime start
Standard y/n - reader k- katelyn

Y- hey beautiful
K- hey *cries* y/n
Y- what's wrong
K- I don't think that I can keep up a long distance relationship
Y- your breaking up with *sniffle* me
K- I'm sorry but yes
Y- ok well bye is guess
K- yeah bye

FaceTime end.

A/n
I know I ended it off pretty badly but it is time for mystreet.! Hope you enjoyed Pdh but now it is time for mystreet love~love paradise. Bai

Lemon
heist